Chapter 1

Song: Loreley by Blackmore's Night

I strolled along the shimmering ocean looking at the wondrous sunset as I breathed in the fresh rain scent.

I always loved the rain, it makes me feel like it understands my sorrow, my inner feelings that others can't comprehend.

I stared up at the full moon entranced by its strong glow glaring right back at me, like it understands how it feels to be alone, to be nothing but human. I exhaled slowly as I saw my breath mix in with the cold of the night. I sat near the edge of the ocean, desperate for the touch of the water soothing my nerves, I love the feel of the cold, clear water against my skin, I sighed and looked down at my reflection, I see a pale face, skinny body, and a heart that is seeking for love and mercy from the world. All the loneliness in my fragile soul is making me insane, making me want nothing more than to be heard.

I let a tiny tear make way down my cheek, I wish I had a friend, a true friend that will be by my side to cherish, to actually love since I could not love myself, but who would love a shame filled girl, a young soul that didn't understand the meaning of life? I looked up from my reflection and screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked at the full moon again, anger in my veins as I cried, I let out all my emotions to the ocean, I let it wash them away.

I stood up as I brushed away my remaining tears, I just want this life to end, why can't it? I have no one. No shoulder to cry on, no one to hear my thoughts, no human, except the moon and the ocean. I shook my head as I turned my back, but somehow I couldn't move any longer, I felt a force pull me into the awaiting ocean depths, my feet moving towards it like I was under some sort of spell, a few more steps and the water was up to my waist, as I closed my brown eyes I felt at peace with the world for once, the ocean rocked me back and forth as I giggled at the feeling. I suddenly shot my eyes open and I thought I saw a hint of red, I then felt my legs scorching as if on fire, I screamed an agonizing scream.

All of her years alive, 16 years..She was lost in the dark, never to be found again, until this night, she won't be this scared little girl everyone knew and hate, she will finally, literally, be heard by her own aching voice.