Chapter 7

I swam backwards away from the Alpha, hissing as I did so, I saw him looking into my eyes with a look of hurt and longing to be beside me.

"Why do you swim away from me, my mermaid?" He said with a sad tone.

Are you kidding me? A mermaid? First off, mermaids and sirens don't go together, they help sailors and guide them towards their destination, us sirens lure them to their watery graves, we are dangerous creatures of the ocean, luring men is our soul purpose in life after all, mermaids on the other hand are so..giggly and sassy, definitely not traits for a siren.

"I am not a mermaid, Alpha, but a siren, I cannot be with you, you are not my mate, even if you think I am. I suggest you leave before my sisters find you, which will lead to a blood bath"

"I just found you, I am not letting you leave my sight, mate, you will come with me" he said in his, I assume, alpha tone

I bared my fangs at him to show to not mess with me, he may be a werewolf but I am much stronger, as long as I'm in water he will have no chance. The only thing I can do now I reject him.

"What is your name, then?" I asked, acting like I given into him, I'm going to 'reject him' just to get it over with.

"Cassiel Blood, and yours?" He said and lowered himself into the water, I tensed up, sensing he wanted to be closer, I felt rage build up inside me, my waters reflecting my emotions by heating up.

"I, Narissa Moon Waters, reject you, Cassiel Blood, as my mate" I said, with no shame in my voice, my eyes cold.

I hate to do this, but it's the only way to get rid of him without pain.
My eyes flashed black and his eyes as well, since our victim's eyes change when we use hypnosis.

I sent a medium sized wave towards him and the shore, making sure the wave wasn't too rough on him, I watched as he drifted away towards the land. I rested my arms on top of the rock he was sitting on as I looked towards the beach, children playing, parents watching, I used to always play and have fun at the beach with my brother, but we are not siblings anymore, my parents aren't my parents anymore, that was my past life, and it will always remain in the past.

I know he will remember me, I didn't erase his memory of seeing me, that would seem too harsh, even if he did love me, it's all because of the looks, and our aura. I rested the side of my face on top of my arms, gazing at the gentle waters, I am so blessed to have such a beautiful home, a new world from the one I lived in, I wouldn't trade it for the world, because to me, the ocean is my world.

I swished my tail back and forth slowly in the water, I sighed dreamily as I feel the warm water wash up over my shoulders, covering me in their warm embrace, no one on land was there for me, but the ocean always has my back.