Chapter 3

We sat down on my bed, she was motioning me to continue. She is the only one I can tell at the moment, this seemed all too real, I'm sure it's not just one crazy dream I had, I saw it, I felt it, everything.

"So, I went to the beach last night.." I trailed along, twiddling my thumbs.

"You should've told me, you didn't have your phone on?" She asked a bit hasty

"I did, but I didn't want to bother with anyone, you know?" I looked away

She looked down at me with empathy, this would be a good time to tell her what happened.

"I felt something pull me to the ocean, the moon, its glow was enchanting, so I had no choice to follow it to where it wanted me to go, the next thing I know I blacked out and woke up with a tail" I spoke slowly so she will comprehend what her crazy friend just said.
She smiled and laughed. Wait..what?

"Finally I can tell you I am not human myself! I am one of the Nixies you heard so much about in Mythology class" she spoke proudly.

"Did you know I was a mermaid right when you step foot here?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, well, a siren to be more specific. I just wanted you to tell me, I'm so glad the Ocean Goddess spoke up..." she whispered the last part more to herself

I looked at her confused

"Narissa, when the Ocean Goddess spotted you, she saw that you had true potential to wreck havoc to the ones who deserve it, sirens kill and feed to survive, so have fun with that" Lynn laughed and bumped my shoulder with her elbow

"You are the Queen Of Sirens, the first one the ocean has ever had, the goddess looked deep down into your broken soul and found a perfect place for a heart of steel, someone that can cause misery on the human and supernatural race, she has made you stronger, far more powerful than any siren"

I took a deep breath, out of all people, I fit her standards? I closed my eyes and exhaled. My life is changed, and my friend is part of this crazy magical world. Maybe this will be a little fun.