Chapter 22

Alpha Scar

I left the shore with my Beta and a few more members in search of Narissa, I did not wish to wait longer than 18 years, I will carry out the search that my father couldn't find, my father tried looking for the siren, so he could live forever with my mother, she was a vampire, but he died while trying, devoured by sirens when he was entranced by their song, it still haunts me to this day, all I had was my mother, and my beautiful mate. I have a sister but she vanished a long time ago, never to be seen again, I don't bother to find her.

I ordered my beta to roar up the engine on the speed boat, he did as I told and we were off, I sat near the stern of the boat as I looked up ahead, the ocean is a vast mystery, for immortality I am dedicated to search endlessly, no one can get in my way, the only real challenge will be the queen herself.

A few moments later in the middle of butt fuck nowhere, I sniffed the air, trying to find out where we were, I smelt an unusual scent .

I spotted a girl in the water, I could faintly see her tail ''Stop the boat right now Noah'' I boomed, he stopped the engine of the boat and we slowly glided on the water's surface, the mermaid dove back into the water and swam towards us at lightning speed, she came out of the water and rested her arms on the boat's edges and tilted her head at me, ignoring my beta and pack members, I stared into her green eyes, sternly.

''Hello'' she said soothingly, half smiling.

''I will need information from you, little mermaid'' I said, even if she was beyond beautiful, I have priorities, and they were not her.

She nodded and hoisted herself up onto the edge and looked over at my crew.

''Where is Queen Narissa? I need to ask her a few questions'' I said, trying to work my kingly charm.

''Uh...probably luring some sailors, she freed me from my island so I'm not really sure where common sailors are, not to mention the ocean itself'' She said unsure, damn it girl.

''Island? what island? Tell me more'' she tensed up from the pressure I was giving her.

''I am a lake mermaid, Narissa gave me one week to explore the ocean, so far it's amazing. Oh I forgot to mention, my name is Ebb'' she smiled so sweetly, but I didn't care for her name

''Interesting, well mine is Scar, I will need to search for Narissa some more but I suppose you could tag along if you want'' I internally rolled my eyes, I only told her she can because she might be useful finding her.

Ebb lightened up at the mention of an 'adventure' I have plans for her now that I think about it. We journeyed out further into the vast ocean.

Narissa's POV

I laughed as I told Persephone about how I smashed my 'brother's' face into his birthday cake and sprayed him with a can of whipped cream.

''I can't believe you! You were the evil sibling, not him'' she choked out in between laughs, I elbowed her side and smirked, it was pretty hard but she's a vampire anyways so I wasn't worried.

''Hey I was a prankster, you can't blame me, okay maybe a tiny bit but still'' I giggled and stood up, holding her hand. ''I should get going back to the kingdom my love, but I will see you first thing tomorrow for school, meet me here'' I said and kissed her cheek.

''Alright, sleep well beautiful'' She winked and sped off into the forest

I dove back into the ocean, my home.