Chapter 9

I swam up towards a couple pointy rocks beyond my kingdom, I was in luck, there was a pirate ship sailing in the waves under a brewing storm, for now there were no sirens, so no interruptions for now, but I must hurry to have a full meal before my sirens do, but I doubt they'd take them if they know what's good for em.

I hummed a relaxing tune aloud, commanding the storm above to grow menacingly, since I am Queen, Reina gave me many powers, including weather manipulation, I focused my eyes on the ship as it slowly but surely sailed towards my haunting voice, I smiled as I licked my lips hungrily.

"You will be safe
In my cool embrace,
Come save me from myself,
I'll feel better with your help,
Come sailors, come to me,
Come rid me of my insanity"

I sang with my alluring song, I commanded the wind to draw them closer, along with the waves crashing against their ship. I dove from the rocks and came to the front of their ship, the crew looked around frantically as I act like I was struggling, one by one they jumped off into the dangerous waters, I backed away slowly as my eyes turned pitch black, I grabbed two by their necks and bit into them, their screams filled my ears with hunger, driving me to tear into their flesh more in complete bliss. I finished the rest off and fed their remains to the piranhas.

I changed back to my normal form from my meal and headed to the rocks where I saw the guy before, I sat atop them and looked out towards the shore, but no one was there, maybe the storm was keeping em in? I raised my hand above the sky and instantly the clouds and storm vanished leaving a clear sky, I sighed and thought I'd sleep on the rock for a bit.

Dream..

I saw her, Reina standing there in all of her glory, smiling at me and beckoning me over just as I do when luring sailors in, I swam towards her and bowed my head, she chuckled and rested her hands on my shoulders.

"Go on land my dear, your real mate is out there, you two will be united, but don't stay on land for longer than a week at a time, for you shall grow weaker, and I am only an ocean goddess, I can't help you" she said in a voice I couldn't deny

"I shall do whatever you please Reina, but I don't know where to look" I said with a bit of worry in my voice

She smiled warmly at me and said "I have signed you up for a high school not too far from her, she is there everyday, you are lucky, for your friend Shelly is going there with her mate too, and no doubt she will be happy to see you"

I nodded slowly as I closed my eyes, Reina kissed my forehead and says "you have been loyal, you are more than exceeding my expectations, but for land comes dangers remember that Narissa, but I'll be here for you in those times of need, be strong my dear, and if anyone messes with you, that's what your powers are for, don't be afraid to use them, especially in a school partly containing werewolves, and other creatures, but be careful around humans" she slowly fades out of my sight and I sigh.

Dream ends

I woke up groggy, looking at my surroundings and look to the shore again.

High school huh..?