Chapter 46

Lynn's POV

I had tears flowing down my cheeks, this is a life-long punishment I am willing to serve, for my best friend, for the only person who has been there for me and I for her, I hurt her though. For me, there is one thing worse than death, and it's knowing I could save Narissa but didn't. I tackled Scar down and snatched the knife away from him, then without regret, I stabbed him in the chest. I felt a sense of dread and anger after doing so. 

''Silence! Stand your ground!'' Styx ordered everyone on the field, she floated down in the middle of the chaos and everyone backed away and bowed to the Goddess. Styx glared at me intensely, gesturing for me to come, I looked over to Scar, he was struggling to breathe as he ripped the knife out, I could sense that Narissa wanted to finish him right then and there. 

I sighed and sped walked towards Styx, I knelt in front of her, already accepting my fate. I shuddered as I felt her anger emit from her body.

''You will be banished to the River Styx for all eternity without question, you have interfered with destiny, and you will be rewarded with never ending suffering, do you have any last words?'' She held a hand out, smoke was emitting underneath me, I felt the illusion of the waters of the styx already burning me I had one thing left to say.

I looked around and only really saw sirens standing, not many, but they are still standing. They are winning. I smiled as I turned my head towards Narissa, at the look of horror, I could see tears streaming down her face endlessly. 

''Save us all, Narissa. Farewell'' I said as I felt my consciousness fade away as the smoke completely engulfed me.

Narissa's POV

I widened my eyes as tears streamed down my cheeks. She's gone, all for an advantage on my end. I saw the two other Gods float beside Styx, Nike was the one to speak.

''It seems there are no more werewolves that are standing except the king himself. Werewolf King Scar, for you to be the victor here, you have to injure Narissa's pod enough that they surrender, or kill them, then you must kill Narissa and her mate in order to win this war. The future queen and princess of the sirens are to tend to the kingdom after accomplishing the killings of the king's pack, according to the prophesy. Are you prepared?'' Nike looked at him intently, he looked upon the 18 sirens I still had fighting for me, and then nodded with a look of ambition. Keira and Gina hesitated at the order, but left without question.

''You may begin'' Nike and the Gods moved to their original spot.

Scar's POV

All the bloodthirsty sirens came at me with determination evident in their eyes, their claws making quick work on my skin creating deep gashes. I grunted at the coursing pain but quickly summoned strength. Stupid Lynn sacrificing so much for our victor, if she wasn't so weak this would've gone a lot smoother. I threw the sirens off quickly but they quickly got back up to go another round. I grabbed one siren's neck and effortlessly snapped it, then threw her away. I growled and my adrenaline kicked in.

Narissa's POV

I watched in horror as my sirens fell to the hands of him. He summoned a lot of strength in order to take them down, I can see it clearly. He finished them off quickly, blood smeared on him, blood of my sirens, and a bit of his own. I gripped Persephone's hand in anger, she looked at me and readied herself too. I wanted and needed to rip him apart. I ran at him, readying my claws for his throat, but he ducks when I swiped my claws at him, he made his way to Persephone and right when she was about to rip him with her fangs, he ducked under her with incredible speed and gripped her throat from behind her, he took out his knife that Lynn stabbed him with and placed the tip of it right above where her heart is supposed to be, I could see the fear in her eyes, suddenly he stabbed her and it was like my world just came crumbling down, Persephone gurgled out my name quietly. I saw my mate's eyes roll to the back of her head, Scar dropped her limp form on the ground, as her blood seeped into the sand. 

Red, all I could see was red, and not the blood of her, my vision was red, I was seething with anger. My beloved mate, was dead.