Chapter 12

We arrive at Persephone's house in around 10 minutes, she is pretty damn close, we went to her bedroom and geez is it ever beautiful, she had bluish black walls, with some cursive writing over her bedpost spelling "Persephone" with a queen sized bed underneath, she had what looks to be a walk in closet, and who knows what that girl has in there. I dumped the bags onto her bed and plopped down beside them, I miss the feeling of being strong in my Siren form, being human I am still strong, but significantly less.

Persephone dug through my bags of clothes as she scrunched up her eyebrows, probably thinking of which one I should try on, after a few moments she pulled out a midnight blue high-low dress, it was very silky by the looks of it, it looked really expensive, that's cause it was, around $500, I mean Persephone was like begging me for her to buy it so I was like what the heck.

She shoved the dress against my body and nodded to herself. "Okay Narissa put this shit on and lemme gawk at ya after" she said with a twinkle in her eye, lord this dress is way too much for a first day, it's more like a prom dress, I sighed and twirled my finger at her so she can turn around, she laughed and in a blink of an eye she ripped off my seaweed clothes, I stared at her in disbelief, geez this is skipping the 1st base, I shrugged it off since lots of sirens seen my breasts, and no not in the creepy kinda way, she kept on looking at my scales covering my chest with wide eyes.

I blushed as she walked to grab a bra and underwear for me, she pulled the ones we got at the mall, she handed me them and I wrapped the bra around my back and hooked it on, I slipped on my underwear then pulled up the dress, I walked towards the mirror as I look at myself up and down, I looked good, and that's saying something, a bit much like I said before, but it's fine, I gotta make a good first impression at the wretched school, but I had to renew my strength, I let Persephone know before I went off, but I'll come back.

I laid back in the ocean as I hummed a relaxing tune, I need the ocean to renew my strength, without it I'll become weak. I made tiny ripples in the water and watched the moon shimmer against them, I felt my strength coming back fast, a few more minutes and I'll go back to Persephone's house.