Part-3 He's at Home!?

Destiny p.o.v

"MOM!!!Can you please just open the door you know we have a visitor?!???!!" i yelled. I heard william's giggling,then i took a look at him like why are u giggling of. I was expected my mom opened the door finally..

As we enter i cant believe what i saw... I just cant believe mom can CLEAN THE WHOLE FLAT TIDY AND CLEAN! "Mom are you freaking serious you cleaned our flat by yourself?!? Im sure dad would laugh if you said that" i said laughing, she look at me like shut the hell up.. WAIT! I forgot we had a visitor. As i look at him with an wide open eyes.."what?" he said, "Nnn...nothing.." i said.. I said in myself.."This day is going to be LONG..."

William P.o.v

So i just seen,i mean watched a mom and daughter thingy... I thought of myself.."i miss my mom.." as i look down. " You miss your mom?well the thing is call her that you landed." she said " SH*T! Did i say that to loud?!?" she nodded "oh sh*t! I should know how to keep my thoughts into myself.." i said. She just smile, well this girl is like different to any other girls she's just so different from her outfits,attitude , and many more, i think we will be fast friends. I smirk.

______________________________

A.N: Sorry guys THIS IS A FREAKIN SHORT BUT i was so tried to update and i think i shouldn't continue updating cuz its like no ones reading it. But i will continue this as soon as i have the guts to continue.:))

Please spread! Love yah all!<3

-sammyx