Part 56- The Party

Hey got some inspiration here in so many stories! Maybe because i love fan fiction of 1D, so some of that fanfic are After 1,2, and 3 and Dark and Dangerous Love! Read it if your a Directioner!;))

-Sammyxox

______________________________

Destiny P.O.V

As soon as i saw the reminder, i instantly got up, take a look at the mirror, then immediately walk out the room. What The Fluffily cake! The party was out of mind, with all the happenings that happened, and Its 5:30 in the after noon!! Its going to start at 8:30..!! Sh--!!

I took a look at the cabinet, checking if the dress and the suits where clean and fixed, and i was relief when they were. Gosh! it makes me exhausted. I thought of William, if he knew that the party was today, so i mind to knock at his door and then suddenly it became open, as i looked up, his smile was brightly like a sun for me, i just return it with a simple but sweet as a sugar smile, haha! Its kind of cheesy. I know.

.

.

.

.

As i have told him about the party, he immediately take a quick shower, then took half of the time looking at the mirror, while me, took a long enough shower, curl my hair, and put some small amount of make up, well mostly of my make up was only mascara, eye shadow, blush on, and a red lipstick that completely stand out, when i put it on, after that i took my dress, i really admired it, a vintage like wedding gown, it wasn't so long if you pictured it just below the knee length, it was practically cute and simple, that's why i love it, because it's just right.

After that i took a look in the clock, and its 7:30, when suddenly someone knock, i expect its William, but practically i'm

Wrong, its Luke, i smiled us usual, i recognize Luke was completely ready at the party, it mean i was the one who forgot, ugh!

.

.

.

We drove at exactly 7:45, which is we will be there at exactly 8;00, its just a 15 minutes drive, so yeah, i predict it. As i saw the vintage cathedral look building, shivers went to my whole body, and this word sink in, This is a masquerade Ball! I got out the car and them as well, put our masks, then ready to enter, i hold William and Luke's hand, then i squeeze it tightly so all the pressure or nervousness would just disappear.

As we enter, someone grab me by the arm, and got to the crowd, as i looked at my side the mask girl said "Faith is waiting for you, for a very very long time, like your mother and father, they missed you, but soon this party ended you'll see them." i was confused, what is she talking about, "What?! My parents are Dead, and how can i be related to faith?" she smiled and said "Well remember you and faith have the same last names, and then you said what a coincidence, right?" After she told that, My head starts to hurts again, like i was hit by a 16 floor of a building, but then blurred pictures again, where appearing in my stupid, lost brain.! I knee down, and hold my aching head, as soon as i know, i black out.

Faith Amber P.O.V

This is practically not the plan, what the hell, happened awhile ago. Really? even right now she have all the attention, i'm doomed, everything is doomed! Plus my Freaking parents, calling me every fucking minute, to ask what the hell happen to her, the hell, i can say she had it all, again.

At least she brought Luke and William, that's the nice part here.

Luke Hood, i'm very sorry, but i can't stick to fucking arrangement that we made, someone is going to find it out, the whole arrangements, the plans, the things that we made, all they know was we're just a partner in a stupid project, but we know we're more than that maybe a criminals or something like that, Kassie, she has nothing to do in the accident, she was just used, like i said for all this years "I will ruin you again, Destiny, my sister."

Kassie P.O.V

Why am i hiding?

Why am i so afraid?

What have i done?

No! I know in myself that i have never made that, this is not my plan, all that i agreed is to make her suffer, even i don't know what she have done to me, i never planned the accident or anything, thankfully she's alive, if some way she's dead, i would commit suicide, i can't make this guilt, go away to me. Maybe, because i know in myself that i never wanted that.

Maybe its time to make changes.

Rain P.O.V (Cousin of Destiny new!***~)

While i was talking on the phone,I have heard the doorbell to the main door, i immediately opened it, as i look a strange, familiar man was standing in the door way, and said "Hey, are you a relative of Destiny Carter?", I looked at him and said because curiosity was all in my mind "I'm her cousin, mind if i ask, why? what do you need to my cousin? And who are you?!" He chuckle and said " I'm Robert, remember me? Ex-boyfriend of Des.", as he said the last words, i feel myself pale, this is the Ex-boyfriend of my cousin, Robert, she said This man can't be trusted, because all he did to her is to hurt her, then it all sink in, i hold the door knob tightly and ready to slam the door in his face but i can't, i replied at him but i was stuttering "Y-yeah..i-i rem-remember y-you." his face turn into a frown "Why are you stuttering? are you afraid?" He ask, i nodded quickly.

Then after the long pause, my sister interrupt and said "Woah! woah! Is he your boyfriend? i thought he's-" i cut her by saying "Shut up for god sake Ia! Please!" she raise her hand to the air to surrender and said "Kay! Chill dude!.....wait your pale! OMG! He's-" I looked at her and shout "SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH! AND GO!" She shot a glared at me, but i looked at her with a death glare.

Then a voice interrupt my thoughts, "Okay i must go, sorry for inconvenience." He said, "Thought you've never leave." i mutter, "What?" he asked, i shake my head no, then he left. Thank God.

William P.O.V (Short.)

I was waiting for her to wake, eventually after an hour she woke and surprisingly her words were surprising to.

She said "I love you too, Robert."

______________________________

A.n: YAY! LONG RIGHT? So yeah sorry for the slow updating.:))

-Sammyxox