Part 32- Project and A+

William P.O.V

I heard the doorbell downstairs, i can't let her go with him alone, now that her mom and dad make me in charge of everything in here, it means i got a excuse to be there, while there doing there project. Yes.

While i was going downstairs, i heard someone said "Is someones here?" maybe its the Francis Boy that i saw, before Destiny answered i said quickly "Yes, i'm here." As i take a glance at him, now i know, he's a nerd, he looks smart, and kind of charming at the same time, i think for girls, but I know Destiny is different, and i know that she is really and only Mine.

Destiny P.O.V

" Is someones here?" francis said, before i got say what i need to say, William cut me off and said "Yes, i'm here." i took a glance at him, francis said "Nice to meet you by the way.. umm.,--"! "It's William and you must be?" he said, "Francis... So should we start i need to go home by 10 my.. mom said" I smirk and nodded,i saw he was blushing, he think he is embarrassed. as we start I saw William, looking at what we are doing, i think his looking to me for my every movement, so protective, but its okay, i think its sweet.

As the time goes by, we finish the project easily and quickly, what a genius! I take a look at the clock and its almost 10 so i called Francis and said "Guess what time is it? its near 10" he looked at me wide eyes, as he arrange his glasses and said " i should go then, thanks and bye." as he got his bag pack and i replied "Bye Francis, take care! See you tomorrow." then he nodded and stepped outside then walk away at my house, as i locked the door, William at my back staring and i said " What?" he smiled and said "Oh nothing lets go. Need to sleep." I nodded.

*Next Day*

~Destiny P.O.V~

OMG!!!!! I have A+ On my Project, i hugged Francis, and thanked him.. "Francis thanks, i don't know what i will do without you doing that thing with me." He smiled and said "hey! you helped too, and welcome and thanks to for being my partner! I was right that you are a good person, so? see you soon or in other day.. umm.. Bye!" i smiled and nodded.

___________________________________

A.N: Yes! so the conflict between William and Francis is over, well not a conflict actually maybe just some jealousy!xD

so yes! i would fast forward this story! be happy because i wont make you all wait, for the true thing or happening in my story!

So Stay tune kay?

-Sammyxox