Part 59- The gate of Hell.

Hey! hey! hey!!! What's up?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Songs that can lighten you while reading:

Fireproof- One Direction (LOL!! ❤ this!!)

Last kiss- Taylor Swift

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Destiny P.O.V

"Never thought I would finally have a time with you." He said, as he sat on the other couch, i took a quick glance, before i got to the real business, i recognised his face, i was trying to recall my old memories, but it seems it didn't really happened to show or remember it, ugh! i was trying to. "Okay... Let's just go to the real business, who are you? what do you know in my life? What are yo-" he cuts me out, by chuckling and said "Slow down girl! one by one, can we?" i nodded and asked "Who are you?", he simply said "I'm Robert Black, your ex-boyfriend, i dunno every single thing in your life i guess, and all the things you hear from other that relating to me is all half true and a lie." i looked at him expecting seeing lies in his eyes, but no there's nothing, all i can see is happiness, hope, this guy, he's getting to my nerves! "So this is the reason why i call, i meet you up here, is that.... I want you to help me regain my memories." He smirk and looked at me in the eyes, "Sure.", as he spoke that words my head instantly hurts.

Flashback

"I'm leaving! I'm so sick in think shitty game that you kept playing with me! How many times you said sorry to me? How many times you cheated on me with that slut!? Now! TELL ME!" i said shouting the words to him, "Don't you fucking dare to shout at me! And how can you blame me? Sluts are way easier to make them in bed!" he said, i scoff "Well is that what you think? Then fucking stick with it! Let's end this shit!" i said rising my tone, dead silence was taking over the heated scene, then i got up stairs and packed my clothes, things, i heard footsteps going near in my direction, "Where the hell you think your going??" he shouted at me, i looked at him, more like a glare and said "Somewhere that i can fucking be alone, and fucking away from you bastard!" i quickly grabbed my bag and got downstairs, but when it was the time i'll grab the doorknob, he quickly pulled me in the arms, and hit me with his fist, i looked at him with horror, i can't even imagine he just did that.

Months passed, he's abusing me, physically, mentally, and sexually, i wish he would just kill me, but i never lose hope, even though i was living in a total darkness, full of hatred, fights, sadness, madness, i can say it had it all, but i know this would change, this is my most darkest secrets, i've never told this to another people or relatives or even a family member, i feel it would embarrassed my whole life and my self, my dignity would be low, i will have no respect in my self, its just for now i feel i was just a toy to him, a toy that what he wants i will do, and that's the most hurtful part, i was just a fucking toy.

End of Flashback

I feel horrified, betrayed, hurt, non-dignity! He was hurting me, in a physically way! oh no!.

I just make my way to the hell and to the devil.

______________________________

A.n: yeah! so guys!! Sorry for the short chapt.!!XD

Vote and Comment!!!

~Sammyxox