Part 5- What the Hell!?!!

Destiny P.O.V

"Its time to eat!!" my mom yelled. "Coming!" i yell back. Before i got downstair mom yelled from the kitchen "Destiny! Call william too." i yelled back "why would i!" mom yelled at me with anger in her voice "Just do it! Or you'll face the consequences. And you know what i mean destiny." i yelled back for the last time and as i rolled my eyes "Ughhhh!! Okay!!"

After i have a beautiful conversation with my mom...!! I knocked on his door.. But he didn't even open the door or tell me to come in.. I knocked and knocked but there's nothing, i yell at mom "Mom! I think he's aslee.." wait i heard the bathroom door open so i didn't continue what i have said. I yell "ohh just never mind mom.." so i knocked on his door and then the door finally opened. As he open...

William P.O.V

Wow! I never thought the water here in the london is kind of warm. I think every morning i would love to Bath before school..

As i got out at the bathroom,someone knocked as i open the door.. "Hey Destiny.?" i look at her confuse, cause her face was like shocked because i can see in her face wide eyes looking at me, then i said "Why?what?!" she said as she looks away at me.. "Can you have clothes??! C'mon! We're gonna eat.. You can't bee naked in the house , you.." i cut her off "i'm sorry..well i will just follow just gonna put some clothes on" she said "that's a good idea." she smiled.. As i close my door, you can say i'm blushing with embarrassment.. I said to myself "How can you be so Stupid and a Jerk William!! C'mon you know she's a Girl right!!" I was so embarrass now i dont know how to look at her Eyes when i'll see her...i looked down.. Then i sigh.

That's a Nice Start William!!

______________________________

A.N: So what do you think??

Do William and Destiny will be friends or Destiny would stay away to him??

Well let me know what your opinion on the cOmment Section bellow!!

-sammy<3