Part 4- A inch apart my face!!

William P.O.V

I should unpack but i dont really know where's my own room... I tapped her shoulder then she face in front of me and "Hey destiny, would you mind can you please show me my room here.. If its alright to you..?' she half smiled and nodded. As we get upstairs...

"Woah! This is my room??? Are you freakin serious??!!" i said. The room was so wide and big, this room is much bigger than i've expected and its bigger than the room in Australia. I ask her again.. "Destiny is this my room??" and she said "Yea, its all your. Well i gotta go now to mom call me if you want help or something and i will call you later cause actually we gonna eat." i nodded at her and said "Thanks." she smiled and said " No problem."

Destiny P.O.V

He said "Thanks",i smiled and said "No problem". As i got out of his room.. I deeply inhale, i said to myself "Finally! I dont need to chitchat to him, im so sick that he's here why can't her mom just find some other houses that her son can live.." then i Deeply exhale.. As i got downstair,to help.. "Mom! I don't really like him.." my mom chuckle " i didn't tell you to like him sweety." oh my gosh! I'm so piss off to my mom.. Why cant she just tell to me anything not like what she just said..!! I got to the Living Room and sits at the couch and close my eyes, after awhile someone tapped my shoulder.. So i opened my eyes.... I was shocked.. William is a inch in my face! I scream "AHHHH!! Stay away from me you jerk!!!" as i jump out at my seat, he make his hand up and said "I'm really really sorry.. I didn't meant it, i thought your aaa...." my mom cut him off " What happened???!? Why are screaming Destiny Carter?!?" i face palmed my face "oh no! I'm in a big trouble.."

______________________________

A.N: i updated again!! Well i really love the story so yea, if you wanna be apart of it just message me here at wattpad and if you mind following me thanks!:)))

Love you all!x

-sammy<3