Part 55- Unidentified

So i auditioned in the Theater Class!! I think i wouldn't be accepted because when i sang "Beautiful", my voice was shaking so yeah!! I hate it! But hoping for the best but expecting the worst..(Lol!!XD If you know what i mean..;)) Directioner would only know!)

-Sammyxox

______________________________

Previously:

"But wait! I want you to help me, regain my memories, like bring me to places that we got, and meet people that i used to be with, kay?" she said with a cheerful voice, i nodded.

"Well do you want to go in Australia?"

Continuation:

Destiny P.O.V

"Me? go to Australia?!..... Of course!!" I said as i squeal in excitement, the frown on his face was gone, as i said yes to his invitation to go in Australia. The question is, what's the connection between my memories in Australia? Did i have a friends there? Did i have a relative there?

Again, questions were roaming around my mind, it just it was kind of different, it distracted me from everything, well i just want to go home and forgot about somethings, actually this was practically surprising, the happenings, the scenes, well kind o the whole happened, tonight.

As we got in the house, my mom was sitting on the couch, watching her "Fav. Tv show", and a wine in her hand, as she glance at us, she smiled, and mind to say 'Hello', then after that awkward seeing, i got up stairs, forgetting about William was with me, i look at him, then he smiled, so i smiled back at him, i went to my room, after he got to his, as i lay down, looking at the empty, boring ceiling that i have, wishing to forgot all about this night, well just for tonight.

I was about to close my eyes, until someone mind to disturb to knock, as i got up, and open the door, surprisingly Luke was at the door smiling, then suddenly my head hurt, blurred images were appearing in my head, it hurts like shit to me, it was like hell, ugh.

Then after that, Luke helped me to walk back in the bed, then i looked at him and said "So what's your business boy?" trying my best to make an accent of a cowgirl, he chuckle a bit, then he tilt his head to face me properly, then said "Well just wanting to check you, if your all okay.", i smiled at his concern for me, "well i'm okay, nothing to worry about." i try to put my best smile but it fail, my head was kill in' me, his smile soon faded and turns into a frown, "i think your not, because what happen earlier." he smirk, "but i'm okay, and that was a good sign that my brain was progressing or should i mean processing.", he laughed and said "Okay! computer brain girl!", i jokily slap his arms, and then nodded and we say goodbyes to each other.

Soon as i sat at the bed, i thought about a while ago, like what's the meaning of that image, its like what's happening, a boy standing in front of me, then came in my room, sat on the bed, its just like what's happening, its just... I don't know, really know what the hell is that. As i close my eyes, and head off to sleep.

.

.

.

As the sunshine hit my skin, warmth was all that i felt, it was kind of comfortable, as i looked at my phone, there were a notification of a event, i wonder what is it.

As i looked.

Thursday, The Party {Invited by Faith Amber}

______________________________

A.n: yay!! UPDATED! YEHEY!! So yeah! Cliffhanger!!XD HAHAHA!

-Sammyxox