Part 28- Jealousy

Destiny P.O.V

Great! I have my Free time, and I have a chances to be with William.

While walking at the hallway, i decided to text William

To:William <3

Hey boyfriend! You have your free? cause i'm gonna wait for you at the cafeteria. xo

From: DestinyBabes ;)

I waited for his reply, while continuing walking through the cafeteria.

*Ding*

From: William <3

Hey girlfriend! just wait, my class gonna be over in 3 minutes so just wait me there. See you later!;) x

To: DestinyBabes ;)

I smiled at his text, as i waited to him at cafeteria, a boy stared at me and walk over to me.

"Hey." he said with a smile, "Hey. i'm Destiny Carter, and you?" i said with a confused smiled, " I'm Francis Stevan, well i might add, can you be my partner at the Language project, cause no one likes me there, look at me i'm a.... Nerd." i smiled and said "Yes, sure its just a small thing and besides i don't have a partner so why not, and let me tell you something, i'm not like those people who criticizes.okay?" he smiled at me, and i smiled back and offered him at my table to eat, rather than eat by himself.

William P.O.V

As i got to the cafeteria, i search for Destiny, as i find her, i saw him with a guy, and recognize they were having good time, and seat with her, oh no! i think i'm not in the mood to be with her now, i think i was a pang of jealous at the boy that with her, well i don't wanna talk to her right now.

Destiny P.O.V

'Ok bye! see you tomorrow." i said waving to Francis. Where's William? i thought his class would be end at 3 minutes, but where is he??!

After that i gave up, i texted him, like a million times but he never replied.

What's Wrong with him?