Part 37- Didn't Work out?

*3 Weeks passed*

William P.O.V

Kassie and I, actually spend time together, through the past 3 weeks, yes i have said that i don't want to see her again, its just that, she beg for a new beginning, and i agreed to it.

Destiny and I, were spending time actually too, but not so long,she spends time too Luke somehow,yes i understand that. she's my girlfriend but i think and felt not, i thought that i should clear things out, tonight.

I texted Destiny,while walking near the park.

To:Destiny <3

Hey. umm. can i talk to you, at the park?

From: William ;)

And then i heard my phone, and read the message.

From: Destiny <3

Yeah, sure i'm at the park, mind if Luke here.

To: William ;)

As i walk at the park, i saw Luke and Destiny, at the swing, laughing and talking to something, then i walk towards them, they stopped laughing, Destiny walk over to me and said "Hey so what is it, you want to talk about?" and i looked at her and said "Can i talk to you alone?" she looked and Luke, then Luke nodded and got to his car and drove away.

Destiny P.O.V

"Y-you want a-a B-reak-up?" i said to him as tears, were streaming to my cheeks, he just face the ground and said "It' not that, Because Destiny its too fast i think,we never barely know each other, and i don't know if this thing is working out." she looked at me and said "Yes. maybe your right, i never know you! I' such a fool for falling in love with a stupid boy who doesn't feel the same way. okay! i accept that we're done, and yes maybe its not working out." and he looked at me and said "No! Destiny wait! that's not what i meant.", after his said that, i walked away going to somewhere to clear my mind, i don't know where i just i don't want to see him again for this weeks or months and days would pass.

I walk to the city, to clear my mind, I saw my phone, 27 missed calls, 13 to mom, 10 to dad, 4 to William, and 27 messages.

I decided to call Luke, as i waited him to answer, "Hello?" he said "Hey its destiny, can you pick me up here? and can i stay to your flat for just 1 day?" he said "Sure thing love, i would pick you up in 5, stay were you are!" and the phone ended.

As i waited i message my mom and said i would to stay to a friend, so she won't panic or something.

As i waited, a car stopped and open the door and said "Hop in!", i was in relief that's its only Luke. As we got to the car, Luke ask me what happen and i explain and said to him what happen after he left, i can see the anger in his eyes, his my Best Friend, and he promised me, he will always kick the arse of the boys who broke my heart.

As we got to his flat, he gave me his shirt and make me change to his Bathroom, and said "so Destiny, The other room is my small library type, so your going to sleep at my bed, and I'm going to sleep at the couch." i looked at him and said "No! you should sleep at your bed!" and he smile and said " no i insist!" i looked at him and said "Well if you want to sleep with me at your bed its okay.. we're Bff right?" he nodded and said " if you insist!", then we laugh, and make our ways to the room and drift off to sleep.

I'm happy that i have a friend, who i can call when i have a problem and goes to me and make me forget all the problems i have.

*Next Day*

Luke P.O.V

Waking up with the girl, i've miss like forever, i never knew that i would see her again! All that i have seen in her when we are in our childhood is still in there in her.

I promise to myself now, that i would never let her go. Now that i have her, i would not let her go out again at my palm, never.

This feeling that i have been holding on, this feeling that i have kept in myself for a long time, is still here for her, I love her, and Actually i'm really falling for her, the feeling is getting deeper and deeper every second i see her face, when i touch her hands, when i talk to her, its just that i've been thinking is if i said this to her, maybe i Friendship would be ruin, so its best i i kept this feeling, even if i wanted to, i can't.

______________________________

A.n: Awww! Destiny and William Broke up!! (DRAMA!!!xD)

NOOOO!! but wait DesLuke MOMENTS!!! Ayyyiieee!!OMG!!

But wait it just a bit twist, just continue reading!!

Hey!! Spoiler at the next parts!!

It would be a fast forward, Victoria P.O.V, Luke will make a move,maybe just maybe in the small break at school William would make a move too.!xD so much details

Maybe your asking, when will the climax would start, well sooner or later guys!!

Stay on Tune!!!

-Sammyxox