Part 18- The Mother side about the trip.

Hey guys!! Read my New Plot at the begginning of this story!!:)))

-Sammyxox

-----------------•••••••••••••••••••••-------------

Destiny P.O.V

*As we got home*

"Hey William!" i said, as he glance at me, shiver got to my spine, ahhh Evening Dreaming?.. i never been feel this way before after my break-up with Robert, its just like my whole life crash, i just shut away all the people whose trying' to make me move on to him, i guess.. 'I really fell hard for him while he...' i can feel a tear starts to fall..

Wait!

I recognize someone's waving and snapping my front... Oh my gosh!

Don't tell me its... William!

William P.O.V

I was snapping and waving at the face to Destiny.. Because it creeps me out that she was staring at me, and a tears and starts to stroll at her face. Like i did something wrong at her at the dinner!!!

I hold her shoulder and start to shake her, "Hey Destiny!! are you alright??" then she shakes her Head and nodded. "Sorry i zone out... " she said and after that i recognized her cheeks are turning red.. She's blushing!. Awww!! she blush, Will control yourself..!!

*As we got to the house*

"Oh thank god!! you two need to explain me something!" Mrs.Johnson said, i frowned and Mrs.Johnson take us to the living room and told us what she was saying'..

Destiny P.O.V

"WHAT?!?!... Can you please?!! i'm begging you can never know what's gonna happen Mom!!" i shouted harshly, my mom stand up and said "Never Shout at me Destiny Carter! and Destiny you even barely know William, How can he talk care of you!!?... "

I lean and seat at the couch.. i said "Mom give us a shot...please..." My mom sighed and said " I will try... When William proves me in this 1 week here that he can take care of you, then i would approve to the trip of you two at Australia." I smiled and give William a wink, i heard him chuckle, as mom got to the kitchen and continue Cooking and washing the dishes.

I lean at the side of him and said " You really owe me, and prove mom you can handle a Lazy Bum!" i chuckle, while he laughs.

This Week is gonna be Exciting.

______________________________

A.N: Finally i updated!!! sorry if i took so long i mean 1 month is a to long right?

so do William gonna prove Mrs.Johnson that he can take care of des?

A boy gonna care a Girl?!?

Oh ow!! Stay tune!:))

sorry if it is Short but i kept long its just so much busy..:(( but i will keep on updating as i promise! love you readers!<3333 :***

~Sammyxox