Part 57- When shit happens

Yay!!!! Me and my friends were accepted in Theater class!! OmG!! this would make me a lot of credits, i think.. Haha! so yeah! i'm was really on this story, but i have 1 story on-going (like half hold)because i can't update in that, and 1 new story (planning) with my Friend, in a new account we're gonna do. Busy and stuffs.!! And Shhh.. Quiet I'm making this chapter today, which is our examination, so yeah I'm awesome! I Really Know that!bwahahah!XD

-Sammyxox

______________________________

Destiny P.O.V

As i woke up, i mutter loudly some words, its like my head and my mouth was pursuing me to say it, as i open my eyes widely, William was there looking at me, frowning, i can see his eyes with disappointment and hatred, but as my head hurt again, and remember things that was completely different, i shout at William, "Your a Fucking Lier! You told me your my Boyfriend, but guess what your not, i remembered! Now can you please leave the hell out of my room, for god sake! i can't even look at you right now!", he tried to say something but i cut him out, i sigh loudly and said "Leave." then after that i heard the door closed.

Somehow i felt ashamed, sorry for him, but at the same time i was disappointed and angry. I don't know if his like a stalker that told tells me that his my boyfriend, but my mom knows him, i've sawn pictures of us post in my small bulletin in my room, and it just happens that i felt something every time his around, his just have an effect on me, and it feels like i have made a huge mistake right now.

William P.O.V

As soon as she shouted at me, i became confused, she just tell me i'm a lier, but i know in myself that i'm not, when i heard that words that i didn't expect, i became more and more weaker, like i never been like this, as i leaved the room, tears were forming and threatening to fall, but i instantly wipe it out. I took my phone and saw my recent calls, and thought of calling Victoria.

.

.

.

.

"Can you believe that Tori?! She said i'm a lier!" i said then laugh, "Your drunk will!" She said, "No! no! No! Don't be such a kill joy, Drink too if you want!" i said to her, "she nodded and said "Okay, well just a couple of tequila and some shots." she said, i nodded and give her a mischievous smile.

Victoria P.O.V (L.T.N.P.O.V ;))

What a wasted guy! Look at him, sleeping in my couch, and like a drunk puppy face, Haha, i feel somehow sorry at him, but i can't blame Des, she doesn't remember anything, well i mean she all know that Robert, her most rebellious, devilish, jealousful, is that a word?,haha, boyfriend, who beat her up, when she doesn't stay for long in his house, or seeing her with another boy, what a jerk right? but Des fool for him, i mean fell for him.

I'm wasted too, but not as much, i still drove so we can go home, i just slam my body in my comfy bed, but i was irritated in my smell, i decided i should take a bath.

.

.

.

After that, i wipe the moist into my mirror and take a look in myself, when i thought William, i instantly blush like i was a tomato, haha, as i decided i should get some clothes and go to sleep, as i open the door, shiver went down to my whole body, when i saw William stand in front of me, smiling, then after i looked at him, i felt a cold, pressing hard in my lips, then it all sink in, William just Kissed me.

Even i wanted to continue, i knew this was wrong and he was going to regret it, so i pulled back, he looked at me with a frown on his face, and i took a look at myself, i instantly got to my dressing or walk in closet, then close the door, wear something, and cried.

I cried, because i let myself fall for him, when its not right.

______________________________

A.n: Yeah! Victoriam? <3 or <|3 (So i finished this chapter like right now, when my teacher came in class. Yeah! I know. I'm really Awesome!XD and well planing to make the next chapter of my another story later, when its lunch time! so yeah i really know I'm Cool! Haha!)

Don't forget COMMENT, VOTE AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT!XD

-Sammyxox