Part 45- Warning.

William P.O.V

A smile was plastered at my face, while i was walking towards to my cabin, I can't believe it, She's Mine! i promise i would not let her go, because i have this chance, the last chances that i have, i won't waste it, because i really do love her.

As i got in, James and Paul was playing cards, while Kurt and Rafael was already sleeping. They turn there heads to me with a confused face and i just laughed and tell them what happened.

"What?! oh!! my friend is happy again!! yay!! Paul said " yeah yeah! i know right!" James said while i was laughing totally to there childish attitude.

As i got to my bed, i was thinking what to do tomorrow or what i should wear, its just that My one and only Destiny is Mine again.. Then i slowly drift off to sleep without any knowing.

Destiny P.O.V

As i get inside to the cabin, i glance to the window and recognized there was a piece of paper and looked at it, and recognized something was written on it.

-

Hey Des.

Watch your back every time dear.

Be ready at the time 6:00 in the beach tomorrow, where people wouldn't be there, don't bring anyone or tell this to others, because punishments and consequences are all waiting for you, if you have done something wrong. okay? Are we clear? Good.

GoodLuck Dear.

€@$$.;))

-

I was confused that i have been receiving letters and a message to a unknown person, i'm so confused what's happening. 'Me? Be alarmed at anything?' what?'s happening?

And now i should go tomorrow alone in the beach, when people were busy having a party, i don't wanna go, but if this is the only way that my life would be normal again, well i should do this, Tomorrow.

______________________________

A.N: Sorry for the short crap!!:((

So what do you all think of this???

hmm.. do you think who's her sister?

What do you suspect??

I need to know so just comment bellow..:)))

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

DON'T YOU EVER FORGET!!xD

-Sammyxox