Part 16- Love reveal (part 2)

William P.o.v

I never thought Destiny would really make it, i was just amaze! I super thank her for that thing i will assure her i will give her what she wants next time she needs something.

By the way the school will start at 1 Month, i'm super excited i would never regret that i take exam to the scholarship, and this scholarship is a big thing to me and my family. I was greatly blessed, and i think this is the most thing that i could ever have.

Anyway its Saturday! Destiny and i was planning for a dinner with her friend, which is victory?.. I think but im not really sure of that,...owww wait! Victoria! Yes, her name is victoria i heard so much about her because of destiny,well the dinner will start at 5 pm and im not still ready, and its kind of 3 pm!!

I shouted "Destiny?!?" she shouted back "yes???" i go downstairs and talk to her "hey i thought we have dinner with victoria? But why are you not dressed?" i said, she widen her eyes and said "OH my God!!o I FORGOT!! What time is it?" and i said "Its kinda 3 pm now.." she said "Okay, i will get ready A.S.A.P!!!" i nodded and held back at my room, i chuckle "she's cute."

Destiny P.O.V

I was rushing to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, then i decided to choose my outfit, that is a blue skinny jeans and a white tops and red converse. As i was braiding my hair, i put some lipstick and mascara.

As i got down, i saw William staring. I said "Did you see a ghost or something?" he said "No... Its just... You look gorgeous!" i blushed and said "Thanks so should we go?" he smiled and open the door for me.

William P.O.V (Short)

I was never seen her like that he seems like a angel of gorgeousness kinda cheesy but yeah accept it she so beautiful, and i was really like falling for her in the past few weeks, yes lets emphasize the word "Falling for her". I am falling for her.

______________________________

A.N: Please vote and comment!!!:)) thanks!!

Should i continue this story or not?

I need answers now!

-Sammyxox