Part 58- Over Again?

So sorry for the slow updating, I'm just kind of busy in school and making the other story that I have,haha!

-Sammyxox

_____________________________

Song can enlighten you while reading:

Enchanted by Taylor Swift

The A team- Ed Sheern

I wish- One Direction

William P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, as soon as the sunlight hits my skin, I can feel the warm ness of it, I can feel the hard beating of my headache, due of drinking last night, I don't even know, what happened after that, I started to sat, and as I glance to my left, I have sawn a medicine, water, and a piece of paper. which is I think a letter, I quickly grab the medicine and water, and drank it, after some minutes, my head slowly beats softer and that is a pretty good sign, as I grab the piece of paper, it says.

"Hey Wills! Just Drank up the medicine and you'll be fine, I got my work usual, because its weekend, just enjoy the stay or if you mind, just lock the main door when you leave! Kay? thanks!!:))"

-Tori-

I decided that I should get my car and things at Destiny's, how am I life so full of drama?, I took my jacket and head off to Carter's.

Destiny P.O.V

I walked to the door of William, hoping his there, I wanted to take to him, I know I have give him too much, but I need too, I have talked to my mother and told me about Robert, but how if this feelings that iI'm feeling to William is really for Robert, You can say I'm a fool for felling for that guy, but I really wanted to see him.

My cousin called last week, she said that a friend of mine, visited to her, I can feel her voice is shaking, just thought she was lying but I know I can trust her, she my closest cousin I ever had, Rain was warning me not to see him, it would just make my bad and forgotten memories would be back, but why? didn't they want my memories to come back? But I tried to listen to her but I think I can't

I press the contacts and find the name of Robert, and finally I saw it I clicked it, and it started to ring after a few rings, he finally answered, "Thought you've never called." he said with his husky voice, "I'm sorry, but can we meet to the cafe near in our town?'" I said confidently, "Yeah." he said while chuckling, then I instantly hang up.

This is the time I should talk to the person, I think who knew my past and I think he would help me regain it.

At the cafe.

Opening the door of of the cafe, and hearing the bell of the door, as I came in, breathing in the enlightening smell of the fresh, new coffees, it was somehow relaxing, hearing the soft, faint chatting of people inside the cafe, I straightly sit on the couch and wait for the guy that have been always said that ruin me, destroy me, but how, how can I love someone who's like that? maybe I was a fool that I loved him, but he's my only chance to remember to know, thing that I have forgotten, as I glance to glass beside and impatiently waiting, I took a deep sigh, after waiting so long, I finally heard the door belled, and I knew he was that, a black, tall, figure, walk into my direction, and said.

" Never thought I would finally have a time with you."

_____________________________

A.n: I know this is short! and I'm sorry! but I'm glad I updated so love you all! muwah!

So just as you know the song playlist is being posted when the story ended.:) but I would start right now the posting of songs I'm playing while making chapters.

-Sammyxox