Part 41- Getting ready & friends.

*2 Weeks passed*

Destiny P.O.V

"Omg!! Destiny!! we should buy some swim suit, for this up coming beach party!!! c'mon!!" Alice said, "Oh shut up!! i want to sleep more!" i yelled/shout to them, "Oh c'mon! we should! and hello!! its 12:00! in the afternoon, you should wake up!!" Mary Anne said, "Oh okay!! so you two can shut up!" i said as i got up to my bed and go to the bathroom, i heard them squeal.

As we got to the car and have some girl chat, "Can you believe Francis, ask me out!!" Alice said, i smiled in disbelief, "Really? did you say Yes!!??" i said, she nodded, "Remember Rafael at our Biology class?" Mary Anne said, and we nodded, "He ask me out too!!!!", i zone out and think about being happy for my both friends being happy in there love life.

As we got to mall, we buy some swim suit and something we need at the beach party.

William P.O.V

My friends, from Australia visited me yesterday and gonna stay until beach party is over.

Which is Rafael Wills, Kurt Howard, James Wallen, Paul Holden, they were actually going to stay at the hotel but Mrs. Johnson, said they should stay at there house, because there going out of town, because of work issues.

I should introduce them to Destiny, because there gonna stay here for awhile i think.

Me and the boys gonna hang out, going to the mall to by something for ourself.

This day is gonna be long, for me.

______________________________

A.n: Ready for the happening at the beach party?!?!

Haha... Stay on tune guys!!

Sorry for the short crap!xD

-Sammyxox