Part 22- She's awake.

William P.O.V

All of us got panicked, yesterday. They trip to the house was quiet, Destiny is still at the hospital, unconscious, i wonder what happen.

I just can't imagined. Seeing my love, friend, half-dead.

Because a minute she was all out- going, then after that she's at the pool... not breathing'.

Victoria P.O.V

I stayed all night to the hospital, even if i was so tired that night, i can believed it, she here laying in a bed, unconscious.

This can't be happening.

*Tomorrow Morning*

I woke up in a side of bed, i was dreaming Destiny got drown, but as i looked at my head got to see what's in my front, i saw Destiny smiling at me.

My Dream... got True.

Destiny P.O.V

I waked up, with a little pain at my head and a beeping sound at my side. Where am i? I just remember yesterday where at my aunt's house, then i'm here at a plain room, with... Victoria.

As i looked at her. "Hey." i said in a weak voice, she smiled and said "Hey, how are you feeling? are okay now?" i laughed at her concern questions, i just nodded.

After are little chat, a doctor and a nurse got to my room and greeted me saying i'm better and i can go now, but i asked the doctor " Doc, why am i here?" she smiled and said "Miss the examination said you we're hit at the head and have cramps, then i ask your friends they said that you and them are playing at pool, so that's why you got drown by the cramps, that's all its says." i smiled at her and thanked.

I turn to Victoria and saw her shocked face looking at a blank wall. I tapped her shoulder and said "uh! hey." i smiled and said " can you get some clothes at the house and please call mom, and tell her i'm okay now." and she just nodded and walk off the room.

I wonder what's her problem, and who hit me.

___________________________________

A.N: Hey!! What do you think?? well just wait at the Part 24 okay?

Vote, Comment!!!^_^

-Sammyxox