Part 38- School and plan.

*3 weeks passed*

Destiny P.O.V

Classes been started again, it means i'm going to see William!! ugh!! but its okay, i'm going to hang out with Luke, since his a transfer student here and we have a same classes and schedule. Yay!!

As i walk to corridor, i remember the Place, me and William always go, we always make our home works or studying in our frees, but now we're not doing it for a while.

I can say that i missed him, i miss all about him, i miss when we're talking and he's gonna make fun of me, i miss the movie nights with him, then i'm going to sleep at his shoulder not knowing that we have slept at the couch together, I miss that.

I walk to my 3rd class History, ugh! Boring alert, as i sat there think the last time with him.

William P.O.V

I can't barely look at her eyes, or talk to her, or even go to school with her. I heard Luke and Kassie broke up yesterday, and that means more chance for Luke to have Destiny!

I realized this past weeks that i have let my true love go, i was foolish to break her precious heart, i really do love her, but i just thought doesn't work anymore, but i'm wrong, if i just give us time, then it would be fixed but i just let her go.

Actually i'm seeing her at school, i can't help myself to look at her. I miss her, but i know that we're over and she move on, and she seems happy now with that Luke boy, can't help myself not to be jealous, but its just that it gots to my nerves when i saw them together.

This passed week, Destiny introduce Luke to her Mom and Dad, ugh, that should be me! Yet i let her go, because i'm stupid, and coward person!

As i walk to my locker, got my things and got to my 4th class, which is Language.

Kassie P.O.V (Yay!!)

I heard to Luke before we broke up that William and Destiny broke up, for me that news was great, this is my chance to win William back, but if that girl, got to my way, i promise i would get rid of her, sooner or later.

My work got been easier when i knew it, thanks to my ex-bf who told me, this coming beach party i promise William will be mine, and no one would get on my way.

And that Destiny girl, if she get on my way to getting William back, oh, she need to be ready, because i would get rid of her easier, i have many alliance that i can tell to get rid of her.

Be ready William James Reed, sooner or later your going to be mine.

______________________________

A.n: Omg!! Kassie!! Evil girl!!:D

So stay on tune the climax is near!!!!!

I'm excited! are you?

-Sammyxox