Part 9- Staring.

William P.O.V

The time passed by, and her mom and her act like nothing happened but i was relieved because she's kinda okay now. Well i remember we all didn't eat because of the Morning Drama! So i ask them "Hey! Wanna eat in some restaurant? Chinese or not?" they smile and said in chorus "Okay and Chinese!" i laughed and her mom said "Get your bums in the car,now!" i laugh and so Destiny.

*Goes to the Restaurant*

Destiny P.O.V

Wow! I didnt't know mom can say that to us... I blushed while talking to my stupid little head. Then William looked at me, i blushed more, he giggles. "F**k i think he recognize!" and he said "Yea i recognize and i think you should too learn to keep your thoughts in your own too!" he and mom laugh while me stilling blushing like an idiot.

As we got there,we ate. So i tell them "We should have Movie Night,its Friday and dad haven't worked tomorrow so deal mom?!!!" she nodded and i smile widely, i see william staring at me like i have done something but i'm relieve he smiled. I don't know but i feel something stranger in him, like i wanted him to be my friend i just i dont know...

______________________________

A.N: hey guys! I updated babeyy!! Comment and vote! Thanks!!

-sammy<3.