Part 36- The letter.

OMG!! I LOVE YOU GUYSS!! 1K reads!! love you! yes maybe that's not to many, but for me its many, i can't barely imagine and believe it! thank love you guys! Keep on reading!<<<333

-Sammyxox

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Destiny P.O.V

Last week, when i saw Luke, i remembered the letter he gave to me when I got adopted, i kept that letter for a long time and i never read it for last years, because its hard to leave the person that is very important to you.

I opened the old boxes that I've been keeping for a long time, under my comfy bed, as i open it, memories flashback into my mind, the happy memories that I've got at the orphanage.

As i open the small wooden chest, i saw that small old paper that i have been keeping for so long, as i read.

The letter:

Hey Des babe!!:*

I just want to make you remember that "Don't you ever Forget me!" And the Promise that we've made 1 year ago! I still don't forget it! that we will be married and have our own kids and live our life together! Don't forget that! and please visit me as always as you can please!!

I always want to see you, your smile, i wanna smell your hair, i wanna look at your beautiful green eyes, but now i think i can't because your gone, i mean not that you leave me, i'm just gonna miss my one and only friend, you know i can't even make a friend because i hate them, but I will try.

I love you Destiny!! Please i'm begging you visit me kay? Love you as always and forever.

Lukeyyy.:)

-

Tears were streaming to my face, as i read it again, memories flash back to my mind as i remember the time that i got out to the lonely place, leaving my one and only friend behind, i was sad because i might lose him but I know in my heart and in my mind i won't forget him, because his name is written in my soul, i know that because he makes me who am i right now, he made me a better and strong person. He's the one that i have for that long time in there, baby to a full-grown child, we're always there for each other i remember, yes! i really don't forget our promise but hey! maybe we change plans for our future right now that we're grown up, right?

And look he changed.

And I changed.

We both changed, so Our Futures.

______________________________

A.N: The climax is near i think!!xD

Be ready! Kay? Omg what do you want more DesWill or DesLuke moments??

Vomment!!

-Sammyxox