Part 24- Destin for each other.

Destiny P.O.V

Really happy for William! He's Dad was now out of the Hospital, He and his family thanked me because i take William home, for just only 2 weeks, His parents said that we should really spend the remaining days to ourselves.

William Texted me and said.

"Meet me at the park now." -William

i texted back.

"Yes! sir." - Destiny

I walk over to the near park at the hotel and saw him sitting on a bench.

As i walk over and i said "Hey! why did you want me to meet you here?" he looked and said "because i have a surprise for you, and i really hope you would love or like it!" i smiled and said "What's your surprise?" and he said "Secret just hop in at the car and i would drive us there." i nodded and hop in at the car.

*As we got there*

He gave me a blindfold, and then i asked "Why would i need this?" he said "just wear it" so i put the blindfold at my eyes.

As he guide me to where we are going. I felt we stop, he removed the blindfold.

All i can say is, Wow! Candles,table for 2, flowers.

I looked at him and said "What's this?" i smiled and said "Something i want you to have an to give." as he pulled a chair and let me sit, i said "William, thank you." i blushed and said "Hey, no! Thank you for letting me go here at Australia and let me visit my father." i smiled and nodded, i said "well i just want to say thank you for being there and being my best friend!"

He looked at me and said "Destiny Carter, i want you to be mine, to call you mine, to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" i was shocked at what he said and i said "Yes, absolutely Yes!!!" He smiled in relief and hugged me.

*After 3 days*

William and i Said goodbyes to his family and friends, they we're really like me to be with William, for me i was like a really lucky girl to have him, he was perfect for me.

I can't just imagine i would have him.

I felt loved again.

I soon to feel i was safe by his arm wrapped around me, i felt loved and wanted when i'm around him.

It's just that i never thought would feel this thing again, i never thought.

I was just so lucky that i have Him

William P.O.V

After that day, i ask her to be mine.

My life got different.

I felt like i was Living for something important, and that important thing is just only "Destiny".

Her name suit our life now, We are Really Destin' for each other.

Never knew i would have her, i felt like was so lucky.

I know all i said sounds cliché but hey its true, it came from the Heart.

I just wonder what would Destiny parents, would think to our relationship.

Victoria P.O.V

I heard that William and Destiny got home last night from Australia.

I'm gonna be honest i think i like William, he was so kind, honest, good, handsome, its just he have all i want in a guy, but i was wondering what's the big news that they've got..

I wish that its not what i think.

___________________________________

A.N: Well? what do you think?

please comment and Like!!

Should i continue?

I need to make dramas right?

Stay tune!!^_^

-Love lots, Sammyxox