Part 6- Washing the dishes.

Destiny P.O.V

As we waited him to down, mom and i have a small conversation "mom, Mr. Richard ask if i could baby sit his Daughter Franchezka for awhile, because if his night shift. Will you allow me?" she nodded and said " well there's one condition.." she smirk

"What is it?!"she said " Well you know, i think you should brought William too." I can't say a word, she's being pathetic "WHAT?!!! NO!" mom said "oh c'mon Des sweetie just try ok?" even i don't want i nodded at her. Well the question is.. Do he can get along with a 4 years old girl..

William P.O.V

As i open the door, i got down . I see Destiny smiling even i don't know what is she smiling about, maybe....she's thinking about....awhile... No! She wouldn't fantasize me! I got in the kitchen and sit beside destiny it was a little awkward but well... I gonna eat so i don't care at all. As we eat,someone open the door and shouted "I'M HOME!" well i guess his dad, i have knew that tomorrow he's gonna travel at Paris to study there. As i stand up and hand shake his dad. Destiny look at me smiling,but i didn't care at all, maybe because i was to formal to meet and greet his dad, well she can't blame i'm like that always. As we eat.....

*Finish eating*

Her mom looked at destiny and said "You gonna wash the dishes" and she nodded i can't even speak a word, well i wouldn't allow myself just seat here so i said "i'm gonna help" her mom smiled at me and nodded while destiny looking at like she's annoyed but i ignore it as i go to the sink. I planned to scare destiny so i hold her waist and said "BOO!" Her eyes widen and look at me in shocked,well i can't blame her.. And she move and said "Can you stop! I'm sorry to be rude but we aren't even closed or even friends yet you don't have a reason to that to me!" as i said "sorry.." i looked down and i saw here looking at me sorry but she continue wash the dishes...

*Finish washing the plates*

As we go all upstair i started unpacking then destiny looked at me and said "Need help?" while smiling.

______________________________

A.N: well here let me know what do you want next thing to happen,and message me if you have some ideas or wanna be part of this story!:))

-Sammy<3 x