Part 15- Agrees

William p.o.v

I was there looking at the floor directly, thinking what was the meaning of his dad, i was a bit nervous but somehow its all gone.

I wish that his dad just agree to the plan of Des.

Well i gonna believe her cuz its his dad.

I just hope, wish we could..

Destiny p.O.v

I was so happy and excited to tell william that dad absolutely agrees!!! Wow, just wow! I can never believe that dad is not so so strict.

I walked of the living room and see William at then kitchen sitting at the chair, so i pat his back and looked at his face i said "Hey! I have good news for you and bad news. What do you want first?" He said " bad then good" i nodded and said "You will take charges for me when we're gone, we need to be together as always." he said with a confused face "When we're gone?!?" i smiled and said "hey you didn't let me finish!"

As i continue "Dad.....AGREE TO THE PLAN!!! AND HE'S GOING TO GET US TOMORROW TICKET!!" he stand up and hugged me tight, i blushed and pat his back, he said "THANK YOU!" i nodded.

______________________________

A.N: so yea this is it!!! But let see the mother side about the trip to Australia in the next part so stay on tune babehh!!

-Sammyxox