Part 13-Finding ways

William p.o.v

I was impressed and embarrassed a girl would find and to give me a way for home before summer ends? Well actually i really need and want that but.. How can she find? What if she do something Stupid?? Yes, you can say i was over reacting and Over protective, you can't blame me she's a girl...

I wonder what just she will do.... I'm just so down when something terrible an dangerous happen to my family, that's my soft spot, my soft side "My Family" i don't want somethings gonna happen when i'm gone.. Meanwhile when i knew what happened to my father, i was starting to hate and blame myself for what happen.. But i know this wasn't right, but i used to protect them all, i was the Eldest in our family, my goals are everything to my family actually all the reputation of the family is under me.. I just want to see my Father again.

Destiny P.o.v

I was calling mom as soon as possible, she's the one who can help me! But.. Wait!!! DAD!! i called my dad immediately.. Meanwhile he answered "Hello?" he said "Dad this is Des! Can i talk to you?? Can you help me??" i said loudly and fast, i heard him laugh and said "Slow their little cowgirl! Why what's wrong?" i said "i'll tell you later when you got home.!" he said "Okay i will maybe 8 i'll be at the house" i smiled and said "Okay dad!! love u" and he replied as same. I smiled to our conversation it was father and daughter talk.!!! I love my parents even if they are my foster parents i love them sooooo!!

As i got back to the house and go inside of it.. I shouted "WILLIAM I FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN REALLY HELP BUT ITS A SECRET!!!" i laughed and i heard footstep going down rushy and said "REALLY!?!?!" i nodded at him and he jump and hop to yhe sofa with me and hugged me tight and said "THANK YOU SO MUCH DES!!!! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! TRULY IM GRATEFUL I MET YOU!" i blush to what he just said...

______________________________

A.N:So yeah i updated lovelies!!! Please follow thanks love!! So tell me whats your emotion on the comment below!!

~Sammyxox