Part 49- Losing it?

William P.O.V

*3 weeks passed*

"Mom... Do you think...there's a chance that... she.. would wake up?" i asked nervously to my mom, she turned to me with hurt written to her face"William James Reed! what are talking about, yes there is a chance, and she would wake up! Why are you losing hope Will?" i nodded and she hugged me, i said "It's just that..ugh.. I have been trying so hard to be strong enough to wait to her, but sometimes it just fade and I broke down, Mom i wanna hug her, see her smile, talk to her, I want Destiny back,mom!" She nodded and said "Yes i know, i may not know how you feel but, i know this is hard for a boy like you, your new at love, but it just make your feelings more stronger to each other, if your love is truly true." i nodded and weakly smiled to my mom.

"Destiny wake up, please! I need you! Please!" i thought to my self, i know this is not going to help or going to happen if i told her this.

Ugh.. I miss you.

Luke P.O.V

"Are we finish yet Faith? i ask her, i want to visit Destiny at the hospital right now, "Just a little bit more." she said with a smile, while i sigh loudly, then after i got my keys and drove, i drop her to their house, "Bye." i said, she waved and got inside.

Finally, as i reached the hospital, i got to the Nurse and asked what room's Destiny Carter is. "Room 517 sir." she said politely, "Thank you!" i replied back.

As i walk towards the door, William's mom got out, she smiled and let me in.

"Hey, William." i greet him with a smile, "Hey!" he weakly smiled at me, "I suggest you go to the house and have rest and bro, sorry to say this but you stink! when is your last bath?" i said and he chuckled "Last month, i guess!" i laughed and said "Seriously?" he said chuckling "I was just joking, well last week, i think." Then he stand up get his keys and got outside.

I was looking at Destiny, Observing what changes she got, well she got more skinner, ugh! i hate when i see her like that. I whisper to her side " I miss you."

Unexpectedly i saw her.....

___________________________

A.n: Mmmmmm.??!!!Cliffhanger!!!xD

I just wanna make it surprising.haha!

Vote and Comment!!!

Don't you ever Forget!!:*

-Sammyxox