Part 14-Love reveal (part1)

Victoria P.o.v

I was waiting dad at living room, i can't stop thinking about what William said, actually if i am in his position i would tell that to him, its just when he's skin touches my skin it gives me shiver down to my spine, i blushed quickly when i saw him, its just its so different, "I think I'm falling for him" but i promise to myself that i wouldn't fall again, not anymore, Boys break my heart as always i'm the one who's loving them but they didn't love me back, i can call my self idiot, careless, jerk!!!

But sometimes it feels right when someones loving you... As the clock strikes to 8 that door suddenly open and see my dad holding some food. I jumped and said "ITS THAT MINE!!" he nodded at me and smiled widely after awhile William got downstairs so i offered him sone food that dad bought me ."Hey! Want some?" he slowly nodded then smile, i whisper at him "Dad's gonna help, i promise i'll do everything" i smiled at him and he smiled widely.

After we ate, dad and i walk to the living room at sit at the couch, i soon started the talk "Dad can you help me

Something??" he said " i would try all my best too" i smiled "Umm... Its just about william.." he's face become worried and asked "why what the problem Sweetie tell me?". I said " William's father....is at the hospital and he want to see him, he's so nervous, don't know what do.!!!" he said confused "but how can i help you?' i said "Can you help william to get home there before school starts!!?? Please he's so exhausted about think of his dad" i begged and he said " Okay! I'll get a Plane ticket.. tomorrow for two, cause i know you will join him." he wink at me and i blushed confusedly and he pats my shoulder and whisper "Fathers always know what's happening!" and nodded and said "I know what are you think but you're kinda wrong." and he kissed my forehead and walk upstairs.

William P.O.v

I was waiting till the end of the conversation, as i see his father living her dad come over me and said "Don't break my little girl's heart like Robert." i was confused but i quickly nodded and smiled... What was he talking? Break her heArt? I would nevv... What am i talking about???

______________________________

A.N: i updated again!! So please stay on tune cuz im in the mood to updated!:))

-Sammyxox