Part 39- Friends?

Destiny P.O.V

Finally!! Classes are all finish. Time to go home, sadly by myself. I'm getting used of it for the past weeks, going home by my self, i doesn't bother me any more, i can say its a long way to our flat, but its okay at least i can take my head out of stuffs, and think of possibilities.

Somehow questions were roaming around in my mind like.

"What if he ask me to be his friend?"

"What if he move on?"

"What if he thinks i move on?"

Something like that, was questioning me, again and again.

As i walk in front of our flat, i saw a letter, as i pick it up, i saw William's name, and its was a letter from Australia, maybe from his parents.

I walk inside and throw my bag at the counter and make my way, upstairs, i actually think if i should just leave the paper at the door, or knock and give him the letter personally, ugh. But i decided to knock even if its gonna be awkward.

I was about to knock, but my mind stop, but i kicked accidentally the door, and it opens, i saw William face "Shocked" and he said "Umm... Why?", i sigh loudly and said " Le-letter for you, from your family i think." while handing him the letter, our hands touches and i still felt sparks in it, and he said " Ye-yeah.. Thanks." i turn around and rolled my eyes, he was about to closed the door, then suddenly he called me, "Destiny... Can i ask you something?"and then i turn around and said "What is it?" and he smiled, "Can we be friends again? maybe start all over again?", i grin and i said quickly "Sure thing.", and i instantly close my door, as he close he door too, i sigh heavily leaning at the door.

Friends. Again?

William P.O.V

Did i really ask her that??! I think i just did! Happily, she said "Yes." it means chance all the way to me!! I won't make thing easier to that Luke boy, to get my girl, now that i have realized that i let go a such amazing girl, she be mine but i let her go, yes, i accept that i'm fool! But its okay i'm gonna win her back.

*1 week later*

Never knew that she likes Ice cream, and strawberries paired up, and he likes boy who is like a nerdy type or not so tough type, wow.. So many things i never knew about her, i have been interviewing her kinda, just too know her better.

I'n gonna Know her better that ever, we're starting again to hang out at the city, eat somewhere we want, and we go to the fair and i knew that Destiny is scared at clowns, how cute right?, there's more to find out to this hidden girl, and i'm gonna find it out all.

I promise i'm gonna win her back, and i wouldn't let her go again. And she will be mine again, for my last chance, this beach party coming.

______________________________

A.N: OWWWWYEAHHHH!!! Oh be ready its coming!!!!

Vote and Comments!!!!

DesLuke or DesWill???

-Sammyxox