Part 46- Tonight.

Destiny P.O.V

All i felt is , Nervousness and Scared. What will happen, if i got myself there tonight?!!? What should i do? Should i go???

I don't know what to do, i can't tell this to my friends, cause if i said it i'll face some consequences.

I was looking to my watch to see what time is it, as i looked, i saw it was 5:30, i started to panic inside, i can't show them that i was panicking, because they would ask me why.

30 Minutes before hell.

I started to get a 4 piece of paper and write what i wanted to say and where will they find me, if i didn't go home in the time of 8, and put it under there pillow and leave one in the table and sofa.

As i looked again at my watch, it was almost 6, so i pick up my small bag incase of something, then i walk to the place where i should, right now.

Kassie P.O.V

Haha. She came, this is great, all my plans would be done just fine, i mean Wonderful! I never knew she would be that stubborn child, well she's a adopted child, so that explain everything.

I know Revert and Albert would do this smoothly like nothing happened, all i want is ruin her life, so i decided to make them to rape her , but before that i want them to torture her first before that. Ha!

This is going to be fun, i want her to pay all she did to me, well she doesn't make anything but she got Luke and William, what a slut and whore!

Its just a revenge, bitch!

______________________________

A.n: BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS LOVELIES!!!:))

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CRAP...:((

(I'M SUPER EXCITED TO MY STORY!! WIERDO ALERT!!XD HAHA!!)

SO PLEASE TELL WHAT DO YOU THINK TO THIS PART!!

DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT!!

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

DONT YOU EVER EVER EVER FORGET!!

:))

Love you all!!

-Sammyxox