Part 10-Movie Night

Destiny P.O.V

"it's Movie Night!!Wohoo!!!!" i shouted downstairs so they can hear me upstairs, i get ready the popcorns,chips,wines,and root bears or sodas. They got fill in to the living room and sat at the couch. As i got there, "Well where would i sit?" i raised my right eyebrow, then William stand up and said "here,sit" i blushed then i looked at mom and she winks at me i laughed.

As the movie starts, i grabbed the chips and a soda, william looked to me and chuckle. i blushed again.. Then after a minute i scream they laughed at me, i blushed with embarrassment. Then after that mom and dad got sleepy so they went up, then william got to the other side of the couch, then i continue watching..... My heartbeats fast, i was excited and scared what's gonna happen.. Then BOOM! "AHHHHH!!!!!! Oh my god!!" i shouted but not to loud then i hide at the back of william, i didn't know but after awhile i realized i'm at the back of william but a pair of hands wrapped me, i was shocked but i cuddle up to him and he lays he's head on mine afterward we don't know we both slept in eachother's shoulder.... Then it all went black..

William P.O.V

I didn't know Destiny would be comfortable with me, we both slept in eachother's shoulder, i hugged her, i smell his fragrance, i can tell she's sweeter than sweets.. I was so tired to turn off the television, and destiny is sleeping at my shoulder, so i can't and yeah.... Like i have this Feeling that i couldn't understand, i don't know, well i want to find this out sooner or later..

______________________________

A.N: so i updated! Comment and vote babeyy!!!XD are you excited what's gonna happen to them?!? Maybe i should make a Ship names!XD Delliam?! Ahaha so ugly so comment what should that ship name be!!

-sammy<3x