Chapter Thirteen

Alexia POV
(AN: I told you she'd be back)
"You two don't have to wrap me in bubble wrap," mads says as we bring her food over to her.
"It's in the job description of best friend and boyfriend," I say as she glares at me.
"So are shooting this thing or what?" She says as we take a seat next to her on the sofa in my summer house.
"So we know where we're heading in this one don't we?" I ask Charlie and Mads.
"We've all seen send to all, I think we'll be fine," Charlie says.
"I bloody dating my best friend," Mads mutters causing Charlie and I to laugh.
*
"I'm still getting answers," Charlie says as we sit watching We're the Millers on my laptop while Mads edits the video. I prefer not to edit the videos because I get too annoyed.
"Jokes. What do they say?" I ask looking over at his phone.
"Most are what the fuck, I got a few who hacked your phone and I'm pretty sure Gabe texted me fuck off in Swedish," he laughs.
"Okay, and we're done," Mads says pausing the movie and placing her laptop on the table.
"That was quick," I say looking at her.
"There wasn't 2 hours of footage or of us talking about utter nonsense," she chuckles before pressing play.
*
"I can get a blood bus guys, it's not that hard," Mads complains. "It's only 4, it's not that dark." I love my friend to bits but God is she stubborn.
"We're dropping you off. Not arguments," I say as my brother grabs the car keys.
"I'm with her on this one," Charlie says.
"Same," my brother agrees.
"It's 3 against 1, this isn't fair," she complains still.
"Yeah 3 sane people against 1 insane person," Charlie laughs kissing her cheek.
"You two are so cute," I gush.
"You'll have one soon," Mads says getting off the seat and starting to walk to the car.
"You don't have a boyfriend?" Charlie asks with a curious look on his face.
"No I don't," I slowly say.
*
Maddie's POV
"I have a plan," Charlie says when we get back to mine.
"I'm scared to ask what," I laugh taking a seat on the sofa.
"Sean wants a girlfriend," he states.
"Okay. And why have you brought that up," I raise my eyebrow as he takes a seat next to me.
"Well, Alex is looking for a boyfriend," he continues.
"I wouldn't say she looking for one."
"But how cute would it be if we got them together," he says.
"You want to set up my best friend with your band member?" I ask.
"Pretty much."
"You're the insane one here," I laugh.
"And why's that?"
"Alex doesn't really do relationships. And Sean lives on the other side of the country," I state.
"But he's coming back in February," he bugs.
"You're not going to let me say no, are you?" I give up.
"No. we just have to get them talking," he say.
"And how do you suggest that?" I say resting my head onto his shoulder as we wait for his Dad to arrive.
"Skype."
"Skype?"
"Yes Skype."
"You can say it as many times as you like but I still don't get why you want to us Skype," I chuckle.
"Well set up a chat with Sean and Alex. It's brilliant."
"If you say so."