Chapter Fourteen

Maddie's POV
"Your ankle looks perfectly fine now," my physio, Perry, says.
"Thank God. Can I wear heels?" I ask just wanting to know if I'm going to have to re-plan my outfits for the rest of the year or not.
"Yes but don't over do it. Small heels and not always on your feet. I would prefer not to see you again this yeah, you know what I mean," he chuckles.
"Trust me. I don't plan on coming back here for a while. It's all killed me so much. I hate not being able to do anything," I chuckle too.
"You where very lucky that it was so minor. It doesn't seem to be like you full sprained it. More that you just fell on it wrong," he says.
"I can ditch the crutches right," I say looking at the uncomfortable grey poles that have been helping me walk.
"Yeah you can." He chuckles again.
"Thank heavens. They really don't do with my outfit for tonight," I smile.
*
"So what's the plan for tonight?" Alex asks as I start curling my hair.
"We're going out to dinner, then I'm staying at his tonight," I say turning the computer so I could see Alex and Ella on Skype.
"Where are you going?" Ella asks before putting a fork of pasta in her mouth.
"A place called The Ledbury in London. Luke gave me the address and said it's really good."
"Who's paying?" Alex asks.
"I am. Well my dad is," I chuckle.
"Have you got him a present?" Ella asks.
"Yeah. I saw it the other day and had to get it for him," I say before spraying hairspray over the bottom layer of my hair that I've just curled.
"You'll need to do your roots before New Years," Alex says at the same time Ella say "What have you got him?"
"I've got him a Citizen Men's eco drive watch," I say.
"You ignored me," Alex complains.
"You told me to re-dye my hair. I'm going to ignore you," I say
"Why the watch?" Ella asks laughing at Alex and I.
"Julie said that he had been looking at it and sent me the link to it," I say finishing my hair.
"That's cute. You've made a good impression on the parents then," Alex says.
"Looks like it," I smile putting on my hair and to keep my hair out of my face while I put my make up on.
"Are you doing Christmas presents?" Alex asks.
"I'm not sure. We haven't really spoke about it."
"If you are what are you going to get him?" Ella asks.
"Maybe concert tickets."
"What you wearing?" Alex asks.
"Well a little black dress," I laugh.
"We need more details," Ella pushes.
"Okay. It's off the shoulder," I say doing my contour.
"And," Alex says.
"It's 3 quarter lengths sleeves," I tease knowing the girls are so nosy.
"Cute. And," Alex pushes again.
"Flares at the elbow," I start apply a smokey eye look to my eye lids.
"Just tell us about the dress," Ella pushes.
"Flares from the waist," I continue, ignoring them.
"Is it the Chicwish dress?" Alex asks.
"Yeah it is," I smile.
"I love that dress," she says excited.
"Red lipstick?" Ella asks.
"What else?" I laugh.