Chapter Thirty-One

Maddie's POV
"How does it feel being in your own bed?" Charlie say over the phone as I brush my hair through. Alex and I had arrived home are 3 this afternoon after spending last night in Milton Keynes with Ella. This was going to be my first night since last Monday that I would spend in my own bed as I pretty much lived at Charlie's last week.
"Cold. I think I've gotten used to you keeping me warm," I say into the phone.
"Well I could always come round and keep you warm," he lightly chuckles.
"As tempting as that is I don't think my parents would approve," I tell him as I started to change into my black bralette and matching shorts to sleep in.
"I feel like I'm back in LA without you here," he says.
"And yet you're only an 1 hour bus ride away. But can we change the subject quickly and talk about the Sean and Alex situation," I say a little too excited.
"So you mean you'll talk and I'll listen to you talk about it," he says making me laugh.
"Pretty much," I sit crossed legged on my bed as I start to plait my hair. "Sean told Gabe, who told me, that he might have feelings for Alex and me being Alex's best friend know that she like Sean. And I mean likes likes Sean. So that means they both have feeling for each other but neither have made a move yet," I say.
"So you have a plan," he continues for me.
"Well I wouldn't say it's a plan yet. More of a lot of ideas that if they go well will be a plan," I say as his laughter fills the room from the phone.
"If that's what you're going to call it." He say.
"I'm going to bed. I'll speak to you tomorrow after my appointment," I tell him.
"What appointment?" He asks with concern.
"I have an eye test. I told you last week. It's one of the reasons I'm at home tonight and tomorrow," I tell him as I get into bed.
"Okay. I love you," he says.
"I love you too," I say before hanging up the phone.
**
Twitter
Alex: All I ever think to tweet about is food 😂😅
Reply
Maddie: That's all you ever think about 😂😂
Reply
Sean: That's all she ever talks about 😂😂
Reply
Alex: Is it though😏😂
Reply
Maddie: Food or how amazing of a friend I am
Reply
Sean: I think you'll find that's it's how amazing I am
Reply
Alex: why you always lyin'?
*
Liam: I take everything back about what I've ever said about Maddie's cooking. We're starving to death.
Alex: She'll poison yours next time Liam
Sean: That's what you came up with??
Alex: She cooks for me. I like to be alive. I'm good 😊
Maddie: You still have Gabe
Liam: But you made food that wasn't Swedish.
Alex: Do you not know how to read? Microwave meals are easy to make
Maddie: Or a phone is an amazing device that lets you order food
Liam: So if I ring you you'll make us food and deliver it to us.
Maddie: Charlie if you would like to jump in this conversation and defend me as not being your guys personal chef it would much be appreciated.
Trevor: Charlie would like me to inform you that he can't read the messages or reply at this moment in time
Maddie: It shows if you've seen the message so try that again Charlie
Sean: Liam you've started a lovers tif 😂😂
Charlie: Shut up Sean
Maddie: So you'll reply to that
Alex: If the love birds are going to have an argument I would like to get popcorn first
Sean: And front row seats.
Alex: Between you and Maddie I've trained people up well in the art of savageness.
Maddie: We're not having an argument
Alex: What ever you say 😂😂
****
Sorry for the late update. My life has been a bit made but I've got some good plots coming up.
This chapter was just a bit of fun as I built up some of the relationships. Hope you enjoyed.
M. Xx