Chapter 17

"Thanks for inviting me over for breakfast, Becca."

Setting the plate in front of Kara, Becca smiles. "You are welcome." After grabbing her own plate, she sits across from her friend.

"So, how is the new website going?" Kara asks.

"I'm getting a ton of traffic and great feedback." Becca grins. "I went to the Warriors' practice facility yesterday and Barbie was there. When I came in the whole team ran over to me. She was so pissed."

Kara covers her mouth to keep the food in. "That is the best thing I've heard all week. That bitch deserves it."

"What's so funny?" Niall asks as he makes a beeline for the stove, making himself a plate.

"Hey, Leprechaun. Your beautiful finacée was just telling me about Barbie."

He takes a seat at the table. "That was quite good, wasn't it? So, ya treating Adam well?"

"Oh, Leprechaun, I am treating Adam hella well." She winks. "If you know what I mean."

Becca stifles a giggle.

Niall rolls his eyes. "Ahh geez."

"You asked." Kara insists.

"You would think you'd have learned by now, Irish." Becca grins.

Niall shakes his head, the corners of his mouth turning up into a grin. "I let the fans know that I'll be disappearing in January for my wedding and honeymoon." He wiggles his eyebrows and stands to do a strange dance as he says honeymoon.

"Oh my God, I'm marrying a dork." Becca laughs.

"Are you seriously just now figuring that out?" Kara asks with a grin.

"Hey!" Niall feigns hurt.

"Aww, did I hurt the wee leprechaun's feelings?"

"Okay you two, that's enough." Becca clears the plates, hiding her happy grin.

Niall gives her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna get ready. It's a beautiful day for some golf."

The doorbell rings after Niall leaves the room. Kara follows Becca to the door.

"Hey, Grant. Come on in." Becca moves aside.

Hi, Becca. You look amazing today."

"Thanks."

Kara raises one eyebrow. "Hi, Grant. How are you?"

"Hey, Kara. It's nice to see you again. I didn't realize you'd be here."

"I bet you didn't." Kara mumbles under her breath, then turning to Becca. "Can I see you in the kitchen for a minute?"

Becca follows her into the other room. "What's up?"

"Is Niall seriously okay with you being here alone with Grant?"

Becca shakes her head. "He does not have a crush on me."

Kara tightly purses her lips. "You're right, he does not have a crush on you."

"Thank you."

"He has the full on hots for you."

Becca puts her hands on her hips. "Kara."

"Did Niall know he was coming over?"

"No, he called this morning. I hadn't had a chance to tell him yet."

Kara grabs her bag. "I have to get to work, but mark my words, the leprechaun is not going to like it."

"We are working, Kara."