Part 2-Now

A/N: Again I do not own anything, It all belongs to Veronica Roth.

Now: 

That night I come home to quiet house. This is usually a regular occurrence for me though, just the lake outside the windows and the star filled sky. But then I remember; Evelyn. She was here when I left, where could she have gone? Please don't tell me she's sneaked off somewhere. That is the last thing I need after today. I can still feel the wind rushing past my face. I can only imagine what it would have felt like to her. Elation. Bravery. Belonging. For some reason those are the emotions I picture on her face as she flew through the sky. 

I wonder what she would think of what I'm doing now. I like to think that she would be proud. That she would believe that this is what I should be doing; being a politician. 

I also hope she understands what I have done in the past. Our story feels unfinished and I thought that that would end it. Thought I would move on and she would no longer be a main character in the story. That the epilogue would end. But our story remains unfinished. The epilogue didn't end; she is still a main character in my life. Christina or no Christina, Tris remains in the story. I can only hope that eventually fate will bring our story to a close, a happy ending. Or at least a satisfying one. 

I continue on my search through the apartment for Evelyn. A sigh escapes my lips when I see her asleep on the bed. She's still here. 

I am about to leave to let her sleep when I notice a piece of paper next to her on the bed. Looking closer, I realize it's a map of the city. It seems a little weird of a thing for her to have, but I guess she just wanted to recover her memory of the grid locked streets and buildings. 

Then I notice something circled on the map; the area where the abnegation sector used to be. The area where Marcus is. This cannot be good.