Part 10-Now

Disclaimer: I do not own divergent or any of the characters.

Now:

I return home to an empty apartment and a note from my mother. 

Tobias, I have gone out. Don't worry about me, and don't wait up for me, you need your rest. 

Mom

My first reaction is to go to look for her, I have a pretty good idea of where she is. But I have no idea if she is actually doing something worth worrying about, even if my gut tells me that it is. But if I find her and she is just walking around reminiscing about before or something, I'll lose the little trust I have gained with her. 

I close my eyes and try to will Tris' voice back into my head. I know that she would know the right thing to do. I stand there for what must have only been five minutes, but feels like an eternity. Nothing. I am about to give up and just go to bed, pretending that I completely trust that everything with Evelyn in fine, when I hear it. I still have no idea if her voice is just a figment of my imagination - it probably is - or actually her, but I choose to believe that it is Tris, guiding me from wherever she is now. 

"Go."

The word is barely a whisper, but it communicated so much. It confirms my suspicions that something is out of place. 

I pick up my jacket and walk out the door, hearing it slam closed behind me as I make my way out or the building. 

A/N: Hey! thank you so much for 179 reads!!!!!! Please leave feedback, comment and vote!!