Part 16-Now

Disclaimer: I do not own Divergent but I really wish I did!

Now: 

My first instinct is to race out of my hiding spot to assess the damage, but I stop myself. I need to hear what is coming next. My mother wants something, wants it so badly she is willing to enlist my father for help. I have a feeling this want has something to do with the city government. 

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Four!" I whip around ready to face whoever is behind me. Just as I bring my arm back though, I see the familiar charcoal coloured skin and mahogany eyes that belong to Christina. Behind her, I see Zeke pushing Shauna in her wheelchair. I smile, thinking that one say she will be able to run again. 

"Keep your voice down," I say in a hushed tone. She gives me a questioning look but then hears the shuffle of feet coming from the spot where my parents are. There are more whispers that I can't make out before Marcus walks away, slinking into a house on the other side of the street.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, trying to process what I just heard. 

"We were coming over to visit and them say you get into your car. Naturally we followed you." Christina says.  

"What was that all about?" Shauna asks from behind me. She goes to stand up but Zeke quickly urges her back down. She gives him a pointed look before standing up again. "I'm never going to be able to walk in these things if you won't actually let me try!" 

I laugh slightly as Zeke raises his hands in mock surrender and takes a step backwards. 

"Back to the point," Christina says, still giving me a looks of confusion. "What exactly are you doing sneaking around the Abnegation sector at night?" 

We never really grew out of the terms. Just like they still call me Four. I guess to them I will always be the guy with only four fears, no matter how many times they have changed. 

"Those people that were fighting are my parents, I'm assuming you knew that," they all nod so I continue on. "I followed my mother here because I'm pretty sure she is doing something. And anything that are willing to work together for must be bad." 

They all nod again, but I still haven't explained what is really going on. 

"I think my mother wants to bring back the factions."

A/N: Sorry this is a little late, I promise I'll be better at updating this week! What do you think so far? Has anyone seen the Divergent movie? I've seen it three times and I absolutely love it!!!

Please comment, vote and follow!

And follow my instagram if you would like: @bookthings and my tumblr: www.factionsandfourtris.tumblr.com