Chapter 3

Madison POV
Next Day

I wake up at about ten in the morning. As I walk downstairs I see our big Christmas tree next to the fireplace and I smile as joy fills my body. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then, I go to the kitchen and eat some yogurt with fruit and granola. After that I washed my plate and looked outside the window.

It was still really snowy outside. I couldn't stop thinking about the party. The only thing that worried me was that my brother would embarrass me. He always does. I can't believe he even has a girlfriend. They act exactly the same but his girlfriend is way more polite than him. He's only polite around her parents.

Ding

I picked up my phone and saw a message.

Random Number: Hey guys! Don't forget the Christmas party starts at five o'clock. BE HYPE!!!

I predicted that that message would go to the whole school. I can just imagine all the people dabbing to Christmas songs. I laugh to myself.

I looked at the time. Twelve o'clock. I groan. I just wanted to get ready now. I love dressing up and I was really excited. I need to be more outgoing and go out more. I doubt my parents would like that though.

I decided to take a nap to pass time. Besides, I was still a little tired and I had black under my eyes.

Three o'clock

My phone buzzed. I put an alarm to wake me up at this time so I wouldn't be too late. I didn't like the idea of just having an hour to get ready.

Hey Mia. Come over now. I'm too excited to wait.

Mia: I got you girl. I'll be over in five minutes.

Five minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I get up, go downstairs and open the door. "HEY GIRL!" She says and we hug each other. I laugh and we go up to my room.

"Alright how do you want your hair?" I ask Mia as she sits down in the chair in front of my large mirror. She shows me a picture.

"Ohhh! That's nice, alright," I say

"Ohhh! That's nice, alright," I say. I get my straightener and start straightening her hair. After that I do the braids and she was done.

"Yessss," she says as she looks at it in the mirror. "Okay, how do you want yours?" She asks.

"Well first I'm gonna go take a shower," I say.

She groans. "Don't take too long."

I quickly take a shower and get out as soon as I could. I put on some sweats and a crop top for now. I brushed my hair out and dried it.

"Okay don't really curl my hair but do beach waves," I say giving her the curling iron.

"Oh okay."

After she does my hair it comes out exactly how I wanted it. Then we both put on our outfits.

My Outfit:

Mia's Outfit:

Mia's Outfit:

When we were done it was 4:56

When we were done it was 4:56. We yelled out Cameron's name and he was wearing a white tshirt, a blue flannel, black jeans and some shoes. He put his hair up in a quiff.

"Aw do you wanna look good for your girlfriend?" I ask.

"I don't have one," he says. My eyes go wide.

"Oh...then which girl you trying to pick up?" I ask.

"Shut up Madison," he says. I laugh a little and we get in the car to go to the party.

Well...he broke up with his girlfriend.