Chapter 41

Morning, Next Day

When I woke up, I stayed in the bed and got on my phone. I loved the peace and quiet.

No drama can possibly go on in here. Except, I was the one who caused the drama...

Anyways, I got up and showered and then checked out of the hotel. I was really curious what Grayson found on the camera.

Home

I shut the door and everyone looked my way. Grayson immediately got up and hugged me.

I smile and hug him back.

"What did you need to show me?" I ask.

"Come here," he says and grabs my hand. He leads me to the kitchen island where the camera was. He went to a video that was on there and he played it.

I watched carefully. It was just pitch black at first, you could hear some shuffling. Then, I saw someone setting the camera up. The person showed their whole face and I saw Geo.

"Of course!" I say angrily. "How the hell did he get in though?"

"I don't know. Maybe we left the window unlocked," Grayson says. I nod.

"I'm sorry I left yesterday," I say.

"It's okay," he says smiling.

"When I was at the hotel, I was thinking maybe we could get an ultra sound today," I say touching my stomach.

"Let's do it," he say and smiles.

"I WANNA GO!" Mia says coming our way.

I laugh. "You can come Mia," I say.

"YOU WANNA COME ETH?" Mia yells even through he's a few feet away sitting on the couch.

"Eh whatever," he says and gets up.

"Well, I guess we're going right now," I say and open the front door.

Right when I open it, standing there is Geo. I jumped back getting scared.

"Go away Geo. Damn stalker," I say and brush past him. I still can't believe he's the dad.

"I'm coming too," Geo says.

"You're funny," I say as we're all getting in the car.

"DON'T FORGET THAT ITS MY BABY!" He yells loudly, the whole neighborhood probably heard.

Hospital

When we arrived, we got sent to a room for the ultra sound. It was a dim, tiny room. I laid down on the chair and they put a cold gel on my stomach.

The lady put the little tool on my stomach and moved it around. Everyone looked at the screen. There was definitely a baby there.

"Just pretend it's my baby. It'll make it easier for you," Grayson says and smiles.

I look at Grayson and smile at him. It really did make it easier thinking about it being his.