Chapter 20

Madison POV

I wake up in my bed snuggled up. It was Sunday and my parents come tomorrow. Wait, the party...Geo.  I get up quickly and go downstairs. "Cameron?!" I exclaim.

"What?" He asks.

"Did you bring me here?" I ask.

"No. Grayson did. He carried you here because you were drunk and passed out," Cameron says. "Who's underage now?"

"NOT THE TIME!" I say and go back upstairs.

I look at my phone.

Geo: That was fun babe. We should do that more often ;)

My heart was beating so fast. "Madison!" Cameron yells. I go over to him. "Mom and dad are coming today because someone is in troubleeee."

"Cameron did you tell them?!" I exclaim.

"No. I don't fucking know how they found out," he says and my heart starts beating faster.

I hear the door open.

"Speaking of them," Cameron says.

"MADISON! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" My mom yells even though I'm literally right in front of her.

I sit on the couch and sigh. "I told you not to go to that party! And you did! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN?!" She exclaims louder than ever. The neighbors are probably recording this. "Now you know what I mean when I say that Cameron is way more responsible than you!"

I look at him and I can see his face is filled with guilt.

I look down at my hands. "Mom," I say.

"WHAT?"

Cameron looks at me worriedly. "I need to tell you something. Please just sit down," I say.

She sits down and so does my dad.

"Yes. I went to the party but..." I say and I start sobbing.

"What Madison?!" My dad yells.

"I-I got drunk and someone there...took advantage of me," I say sobbing harder.

"You mean...?" My mom says quietly. I nod putting my head in my hands. "Are you an idiot Madison?" She says.

"I'm sorry," I say as quiet as possible.

"WHAT IF YOU'RE PREGNANT? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?" My dad yells at me pulling my hands away from my face harshly.

"I'm just gonna tell you this Madison. You better not come crying to me if you're pregnant because I told you specifically not to go to that party," she says getting up and leaving.

I get up about to head upstairs before Cameron grabs my arm. "Thank you," he says and I nod still crying. He stands up and hugs me. "I'm sorry he took advantage of you."

"It wasn't Grayson," I say. He pulls away and looks down at me weirdly.

"Who was it then?" He asks.

"Geo."

"Oh my gosh Madison. People have warned you that he was a fuckboy. You should've listened dammit," he says. I nod.

"I should've," I say before heading upstairs.

THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY