Part 1

I was never one to be heard or seen. I was the one who hid. A little girl in a scary world with no memories of who she was dating anywhere back past the age of five. She never could remember what happened to make it that way but she doesn't remember anything but her name. Lucy. She knows her family though she was adopted by Jude Heartfilia since he had no children.

She had magic but it was so powerful that she didn't want any one to know of it. It was dangerous and it wasn't something she needed out and about. I ran through the gardens hoping that I could get away from here before my father noticed. I refuse to be married off! I am not some object!

Lightning shot across my vision as I turned to see a lightning dragon slayer battling some demons. I was amazed but then remembered my goal. I started up running again ready to get out of here. When I looked back at my home I slowed down but clenched my fists.

"You don't control me. I'm not even your daughter." I whispered turning away once more for the last time. I ran through the town boarding a train as fast as possible. That lightning slayer was on but I walked past him and sat in the back of the train not realizing that the whole trip he was staring at me.

This is the stop for Magnolia, please ride again! I picked up my bag and dragged my suitcase behind me. I was staying with my friend Levy in fairy hills then she would take me to join the guild.

It was funny actually. I'm joining a guild for wizards and I can't even use my full power without getting hurt. I still have some training to do after all i'm only thirteen so I have a few years. 

"Lucy-Chan!" I turned and saw Levy.

"Levy!" I gave her a big hug.

"It's been forever!" With that I smiled at her as she took me into fairy hills a bunch of girls practically bombarding me with questions. 

"Who is this?! Is she a wizard?!" A girl with white hair asked.

"Calm down. Our question's will be answered soon." It was a girl with scarlet hair.

"Sure and I can get drunk." Said a brown-haired girl.

"You do get drunk Cana!" A girl with light green hair said. She looked like a fairy.

"Whatever." I hid behind Levy though I was only a bit taller then her.

"M-My names Lucy. I-I'm a celestial mage." Actually i'm not but it's one of my many arts some self created.

"Oh! Cool! You're rooming with Levy right?" The white haired girl asked.

"Y-Yeah." I got out from behind her.

"Well welcome. We should take you down the guild to get your mark!" It was the first time in forever that i've felt wanted. I didn't feel so alone anymore. It was a happy and amazing feeling and I love it more then I can say!

The monsters inside of me can't put me down in this moment no one can. I feel so happy that I can't stop the welling ball of emotions that I thought I lost.

"W-Wah?! Why are you crying?" The scarlet girl said.

"I'm just happy. I've never had someone care as much for me as you all. It's refreshing and makes me so happy." A few more slid down my face as Levy smiled.

"She's an orphan. She doesn't have any memories and was taken in by the Heartfilia family," Eyes widened. "Though she's never been treated like family. At this point he's only using her for business relations through a forced marriage which she ran from." They all took it in as I was still smiling.

"Father's never been a good man. He's more like a bossy bastard." Yes I'm not as nice as I seem, but for them maybe I will be after all I want to change. "He's nothing like what a father should be and he's not even my biological father!" I laughed as Levy smiled. "Oh well i'll run for an eternity before I let him catch me."

"Well we should let you get to sleep now! You might want to get some after all our guild is a bit crazy." The fairy said before heading to her room which was covered in pictures of herself. 

"That is true, you might want to take that advice." The Scarlet girl said.

"Yea you all can do that i'm gonna go get a drink." Levy sighed dragging me away from the argueing people.

"Sorry about them. They've been waiting to meet the new girl for a while. They heard it from Master." She rubbed her temples. "Little stupid eavesdroppers. I honestly can't hate them but I can be mad that they intrusion on my conversations!"

She was full out fuming at this point. I can understand her anger though.

"Well let's go to sleep. We shouldn't worry about it." I said as I for once had a good sleep one where I actually fell asleep instead of crying myself into a deep sleep. I didn't need to worry did I? My father knows I could take him and everyone in the guard single handedly!

"Control it Lucy." My monster side was getting riled up at the thought. "You can't let out the demon side of you." I whispered it so quietly so no one could hear me. Levy was sleeping in her bed lightly snoring. "I can do this. I can resist it all. I refuse to hurt my new family." I whispered clutching my hand to my chest.

"Lucy..." Levy let out a snore and snuggled a pillow into her. "No Lucy! That book's to stupid." I laughed at her knowing that it was a rare situation to see her like this at all! It was a shock to me but it was okay.

Just sleep Lucy. You'll wake up in no time at all. 

They'll be safe if i'm asleep.

I refuse to lose my soul to that demon.

To the monster part of me.