Opinions Needed!

Hey guys! So I'm putting my list of books that I promised to get out on hold. I need to get those in order before I start writing the last three. So I need opinions. I've been working on a prologue for an original story that I thought of and need honest opinions. Please help me out here! Below this will be the prologue for the book, what I need are two things.

1) Opinions on if it's a book you'd be interested in seeing me post

2) If this is a book you're interested in reading I would like to request you send me covers for it. If you don't want to send me for this one send me covers for this book! I honestly want to change this one, but I need covers to do so. 

Thank you for reading! Hope you can help me out here!

Prologue

Death. What a hurtful and sad thing it was. To forever know that this will dawn on us all has to be the most degrading thing on the planet. It was as true as day to say that knowing death was coming would do such a thing to you. Effects of such thoughts lead to the paranoia many feel.

Me? Yep. Those statements rendered true in this mind of mine. Pitiful may be what you think, but there is no regret in me for fearing what I do not know. That's the basis of fear. Humans will fear what they can't control, what they can't have, what they know nothing about. That's the basis of psychology or at least that's my opinion of the basis of psychology.

Black. Pitch fucking black. Why? Simply because I was walking away from the hatred that I was feeling towards my cheating fiance as well as my not so best friend of a best friend. Part of me knew this would happen. He could never keep it in his pants. Thank the lord I never slept with him.

My feet pounded against the pavement with a click sound from my heels and the sobs of a broken woman rang freely throughout the air for I was truly a broken woman now. Soulless and hurt. What would I do? Run back into the arms of a cheater? Make up with a whore of a friend? What would I do as he ran after me spouting nonsense about how he didn't mean to hurt me? Questions that plagued my mind frequently in these few moments, but alas thoughts like that were cut short.

Do I remember hearing the blazing of a car horn? Remember the headlights barreling towards me at full speed? Did the yelling of that cheater rush to me in that last moment? Would any of the anguished cries that left his lips matter to me?

Questions, questions, questions. Well I guess they didn't because I sure as hell didn't care as the light faded from my eyes. The only thing I remember is the pain rushing into every muscle, pore, and nerve in my body. That would be my last memory on earth. Excruciating pain which would never leave me.

"Is death really what you wish?" Asked a calm voice from the shadows. Why is it that in this position, with time being as frozen as ice, that I'm confronted by death.

"Death. I really did get hit." The chuckle of her voice brought me back to the reality of which told me this really was true. This was the last time I'd stare at the stars, last time I'd take a breath of fresh air, and the last time I'd ever feel the ground beneath me.

"Indeed you did," She walked out from the shadows and crouched down next to me. "And as a reaper it's my job to collect souls." Her calm brown eyes made me wonder what it was that got her to come after my soul. This woman with jet black hair just looked at me the while while which had me betting she sat on the corner of the street waiting until this incident happened.

"So you've come to get mine then huh?" Out of thin air a flip type of notebook, pen, and scythe were suddenly in her hands, but still her eyes looked into mine as if trying to deem whether or not I believed her.

"Sort of." Confusion laced my features. Who just 'sort of' comes to collect a dead soul. "Let's just say you're very lucky you're the millionth soul I've collected during my career." She made a check mark on her notebook, scribbled a note, sent the flipbook and pencil away, then just kneeled next to me.

"Lucky? How is that lucky." She smiled at me with genuine care in her eyes to the point all I was was confused.

"Well you get to be reincarnated silly! One in every million souls collected by a reaper get's the option to be reincarnated." Her scythe slung over her shoulder quick. "So do you want to be reincarnated Ms. Davis?" Abandon the name Sarah Davis for a new life? Give up these memories and become someone else. That was easy choice, but to forget my life where love for children led to me becoming a school teacher would be hard to let go.

"What exactly would happen to me?" She sighed and looked at me with a look of pity though I didn't mind it. At least she'd tell me the truth.

"Well as contract per states you'd be reincarnated into a completely different world with people who would be a new as new could be to you. You'd lose any memories connecting you as Sarah Davis, but you'd keep her skills, hobbies, likes, and dislikes. Basically a copy of you personality wise, but with modifications. You'd become a separate person so it may happen that your likes change, you may pick up new talents, and even change altogether as person. Who can say! All I know is you won't look like Sarah Davis ever again and you won't remember this world. It'll be like waking up from a bad dream except you forget that bad dream upon opening your eyes." At least she didn't lie to me.

"If I accept," I turned my head to her. "Do you know where I'll end up in terms of the world?" She shook her head at me.

"Unfortunately where you end up is completely based on chance." Chance huh? I never like that word, but this time it seems I'll have to trust this 'chance' to put me in a world that would accept me better than this world had.

"Then I shall leave it up to chance." She smiled at me and with a snap of her fingers time resumed. I had to at least live out the rest of my death. All I did was stare up at the stars as the man I once cared dearly for sobbed desperately by my side all the way until the paramedics got here, but I remember slipping away from life as soon as they did! I remember seeing them have to hold him back as the zipped my body up in a body bag.

Just like that my world became black. In a matter of moments I had disappeared from the surroundings of cars, skyscrapers, and blinking lights. Finally for a few moments I felt peaceful. Just peaceful.

"Aren't they beautiful?" The soft voice of a woman said. My eyes still hadn't opened for I wanted to one more time reminisce in my old memories before discarding them.

"Bryton Cade Efren, my strong newborn son," I would cry a million times because of all the smiling faces of children I'd be losing. This was a nightmare and yet a dream. "And Charity Naomi Efren, my beautiful baby girl. I feel we're going to end up spoiling these two to death my dear wife." A breath was taken by me.

Let it go now Sarah. Be Charity Efren! Take this second chance at life and never let it go. Not as long a breath remains in you! Love this family you have because you never had the chance to love the one you had in the past.

Open your eyes and see it!

You are loved! So be brave and let go of yourself.

With that I opened my eyes and she was right. I forgot who I was and wondered only one thing! Who was going to feed me!?