I Need Help Deciding!

Hello my Lovely readers! So I need you're help since I'm stuck deciding.

I'm planning on writing another book, but I don't know what type! So here are the options, but I will be doing them all. I just want to know which one I should do first.

1) A Past To Remember LALU This book is about Lucy having a future in which all light guilds are slaughtered by people who in the past were children left to be injured by dark magic. She goes to the past to save these children. There are a few LALU moments here and there, but this mainly focuses on her wishes to save the guildmates she loses in the future.

2) A sequel to my book Lucy Is Only My Cover NALU Still deciding the plot, but it'll focus around Acnologia, the dragons, family, things like that at least I think it will. Every story needs a plot!

3) An Attack On Titan book where it's Levi x OC. Basically the story of how he falls in love with my original character Elora Fleur. It's a confusing book. 

4) Black Butler Sebastian x OC who i'm still in the process of making. The plot focuses around how Sebastian comes upon this confusing emotionless girl that seems to only take an interest in he and his master.

Sooooo

PICK YOU'RE POISON! 

I'll be writing them all as said, but I need to start somewhere right? Leave a comment on this line and I'll read them at thee end of the month to see what I should post first.