Part 8 Diary Entry IV

Four years. Today is the last day. I'm going home with a few new additions of course. Ones named Wendy a Sky Dragon Slayer another is named Gajeel an Iron Dragon Slayer they're exceeds are Carla and Pantherlily! We've also got a water mage names Juvia. People think she's gloomy but that' there own opinion. I think she's wonderful! She's happy with me and it makes me happy in return! Who could ask for more then that! Jellal, Ultear, and Meredy have been awesome. They've given me a home away from home which makes me really happy.

Gajeel Redfox as he's called is quite the irritating one. He calls me bunny girl though he's only ever seen my Celestial Magic. Jellal said I should keep my magic secret and only use it in a dire situation which by default is very rare for me. Juvia Lockster is having the time of her life as she learned more about Water Magic from Jellal. Wendy Marvell has been with her exceed Carla. They mostly just talk to me as well as help the injured after fighting though she does have some fighting spells and magic that come with her Dragon Slayer ability. Yeah.

I'm still the same old Lucy. Kidding. I've mastered my powers meaning I can make it so I don't feel as if i'm suffocating myself. That's a dream come true to me. Magic is such a touchy thing isn't it? A confusing prospect among many things. It wounds and causes death but at the same time it unites people through guilds! Sure I may have no memory of the five years before I was taken in but this family it's as if they've filled that gaping hold in history even though they weren't there. Makes you wonder the stretch of what a guild can do.

The four people who i've mentioned are staring at me while I write as if I don't notice they are! it's funny actually watching them fail horribly at not being noticed. Here i thought that there training would help though I guess it's only in the case of enemies. They don't see me as one so there's no point in hiding from me! That's what I think at least or I can hope. If they do attach me I wouldn't use my magic, I've grown attached okay! They're family to me which is why i'm happy they're coming back to Fairy Tail with me. 

Did I do the right thing? Leaving for four years? I haven't heard a lick of info from Jellal or anyone about it. That's kind of scary though who knows maybe master got mad and put them all on probation for a while. I don't see that happening actually. He'd probably say something along the lines of screw the magic council. That's always what he's done before which I expect more of from him. I get home today. Maybe they remember maybe they don't as long as i'm home i'll be okay!

"Lucy! You've said your goodbye's! We've got to get on the train!" I hugged my trainers one last time and ran onto the train smiling at them one last time.

Fairy Tail?

I'm coming home.