11

A shoutout to Melody_Crystal1369  Check out her Gladion x Reader story, I love it. It's super amazing and she's really giving her best to write that story. Leave her some comments and votes~

-

Gladions POV

As soon as we were at the Æther Foundation and walked to the back, to where our rooms were, I let out a sigh of relief. Finally Lillie is away from this weird teen, also named Hau. I could finally relax my muscles again.

"You're relaxed now Gladion", Lillie stated with a teasing smile. I gritted my teeth and huffed. I just wanted to protect my little sister, that's all. I walked her to her room and gave her a kiss on the forehead, saying good night before heading to my own room. But before she closed the door entirerly, she whispered loudly for me to hear.

"Gladion, you should ask her out on a date! Even if you can't confess your love right now, you can always go on dates and maybe that will boost your confidence." She looked at me and giggled, seeing my embarrassed reaction.

"Who said I liked her?", I said nervously and folded my arms, chin rosen up high. Lillie pulled something out of her backpack and held out her phone with more pictures of (Name) sleeping cutely. She just looked so peacefully in that picture and aww.. I want to kiss— STOP right there Gladion with your weird mind. She just played a video on, where I was very close to (Name). I recognise this scene was from today!

"See! You totally fell for her!", Lillie laughed hard and placed a hand on her stomach from the pain. I felt my cheeks getting even more hotter by any seconds and I turn around, so she can't see me blushing anymore.

"Hmph! It's not my fault you show me such cute pictures of hers", I say pouting and my heartbeat quickens. Lillies jaw dropped, causing me to ask myself why. "You called her cute! Oh my Arceus!", she rambled and squeals, running into her room while not forgetting to close the door and leave me out there confused, but flustered.

"I'm really weird when it's this kind of subject", I facepalmed myself and touch my cheeks if the heat calmed down a bit, which it certainly didn't. Shrugging, I made sure no one saw me in that condition, while walking to my room.

I made it to my room and no one saw me. I just needed to clear my mind and relax a bit. I lied on the bed, the sheets pulled up over my body and stare off into space, thinking deeply.

But really.. Do I like (Name)?

Sure, I feel different about her now. Is it because she helped us with our family problems? That can be on of many reasons on why I love her. Oh Arceus, I just admitted that I love her. But it isn't bad to love someone right? I just know the love our mother gave us when we were younger, but now it's another kind of love. No wait– Why did I even deny my love to her? Ugh, it's so complicated.

I cover my eyes with my hands and let out a heavy breath. I was in this position for a minute, just thinking and covering my eyes. Then I opened them again, realizing something.

I positioned myself sitting on the bed and called Hau, hoping he wasn't sleeping yet. He instantly accepted the call.

"Hiya Gladion! What's up?", Hau greeted cheerfully, a little bit loud that my ear started to hurt. I massaged my ear and told him about my concerns.

"Uh, well I don't know how I should explain it to you", I began and scratch my cheek. I look out the window and see the moon already shining very brightly. "I want to ask (Name) out on a date."

There was a silence when I told him that, but he bursted out laughing after a few seconds. "That's why you call me? You should just call her instead of me, silly!", he said and hung up, before I could ask him about any advice. I clicked my tongue and crossed my arms, thinking who else I could call, who isn't sleeping yet.